AK Rifles banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Well the last candidate that stole an election met his end in Dallas -- maybe the retard will come to watch the snow fall.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well I think they smartened up since the last time they complete control. I don't figure it will be overt and more of making gun ownership a hassle, taxation, licensing and so forth.

I'm thinking they are going to take the tactic of making gun ownership expensive and a hassle. The ultimate aim being transfers between private parties limited or not allowed and it would eliminate the gun issue within decades but not sure it is legal or even possible. How will they know who has legally purchased firearms? Is there a national catalog out there? It seems to me to be an insurmountable and time consuming task to track them all down given the number of guns sales just last year alone.

i'm not an idealist but a realist and make plans based in reality. I wonder if the 2022 election cycle is weighing in on the left's gun plans.
They did it in Germany, Australia and New Zealand but they won't get it done here.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I believe if you look a bit, you'll find an incoming ground swell of opposition to everything this guy is trying to do.
Texas isn't New York City and we don't want to be New York, LA, San Francisco, Seattle or any other damned place.
Just keep pushing because people are waking up.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
The reality of the situation was that the wrong set of Chicken shit "Officers" didn't respond, they waited.
This is as much a LEO problem as a crazy person problem as a welfare check problem, but guns are way down the list to point fingers at.

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
It gets better....the Capitol Police are now investigation members of congress for the 6th of January, and even went so far as to grab phone records from some of these people. It ain't gonna stop, and if this shit keeps up, they might attempt to arrest one or more reps on trumped up charges.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
It gets better....the Capitol Police are now investigation members of congress for the 6th of January, and even went so far as to grab phone records from some of these people. It ain't gonna stop, and if this shit keeps up, they might attempt to arrest one or more reps on trumped up charges.
I saw that, I assume that they had a warrant, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.
Grabbing my phone data is like coming in to my house and rifling through my filing cabinets for ships and giggles.
This is still the United States, you still don't get to do that and yes although you have the Executive and the Legislative branches, you still must obey the law.
Printing that stuff in the media is a crime and it should be punished.

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
I saw that, I assume that they had a warrant, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.
Grabbing my phone data is like coming in to my house and rifling through my filing cabinets for ships and giggles.
This is still the United States, you still don't get to do that and yes although you have the Executive and the Legislative branches, you still must obey the law.
Printing that stuff in the media is a crime and it should be punished.
I don't think they have warrants, and we've learned anything the past few years, its the media can say and do anything they want with little to zero repercussion.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I don't think they have warrants, and we've learned anything the past few years, its the media can say and do anything they want with little to zero repercussion.
Maybe BETO will change that when ge runs for Tex governor (ROFLMAO).

41 - 50 of 50 Posts