AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here we go with xi biden's gun control vision anyone concerned? What's going on the choppng block? Hi cap mags? Assault rifles? I know an inappropriate term they call semi autos to instill fear, but it works with the uninformed. The usual background checks tightened up...........

All lip service for the anti gun crowd? What worries me are the potential taxes to be imposed for posession. Under the present system how easy is it for them to trace every legal weapon sale/ transfer?

The dems holding the three branches of govt, realistically also the fourth branch the media, doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
All lip service to the libturds - none of his alleged "goals" would have prevented Parkland in any way and should be addressed as such.

See the commentary: Biden Uses Parkland Shooting Anniversary to Launch His Anticipated Attack on the Second Amendment

This retard seems determined to flush his administration faster than needed a la Clinton (remember what happened to dirty lil Billy when he had his first midterms and the GOP underlined HIS gun control legislation? And the libturds in congress are in an even WEAKER position!)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe just a display for the left. We only a month into this administration but it is the 2A and china that concern me the most. They already gave lip service to the domestic audience on china, is this the same for the lefties on gun control?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not a legitimate president.....
Unconstitutional laws....
Just ignore them.....
If no complies what are they going to do? They are scared shit as it is and have to be surrounded by the NG so they can go to sleep at night....
If they push this, it will be the flashpoint for CWII....

·
Registered
My Oleg Doesn't Hurt Anymore. 👌
251 Posts
I KNEW something was up. Yesterday out of nowhere, an article in yahoo was about the parkland incident, and then after they put up an article about two unrelated "mall" shootings that were in reality isolated incidents between individuals at malls. Later on, they started inserting links in that article to the earlier one about parkland. It seems they are taking cues from insiders that know the schedule and start messaging accordingly.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Better start putting pressure on your local elected yoddles ...tell them do not comply with illegal orders from the DC swamp ...Make a sanctuary state...like the democrats do to protect their illegal alien voters ...only 2-A

Think those 7 black robes will save you...Trump ...thought three were for the law as wrote...not so much dollar value now...I'd say. Judge Alito and Judge Thomas will up hold the law.

No two bit political hack is taking MY Rights...

in so many nice words.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Not a legitimate president.....
Unconstitutional laws....
Just ignore them.....
If no complies what are they going to do? They are scared shit as it is and have to be surrounded by the NG so they can go to sleep at night....
If they push this, it will be the flashpoint for CWII....

Agreed -- and Congress is hanging by a thread as it is to say nothing of the Senate.

We can't let our guard down but guessing a few of the libturds remember the results of the last AWB didn't work out.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Better start putting pressure on your local elected yoddles ...tell them do not comply with illegal orders from the DC swamp ...Make a sanctuary state...like the democrats do to protect their illegal alien voters ...only 2-A

Think those 7 black robes will save you...Trump ...thought three were for the law as wrote...not so much dollar value now...I'd say. Judge Alito and Judge Thomas will up hold the law.

No two bit political hack is taking MY Rights...

in so many nice words.
Glad I live in Texas where there will be limited taste for disarmament :>

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I think they smartened up since the last time they complete control. I don't figure it will be overt and more of making gun ownership a hassle, taxation, licensing and so forth.

I'm thinking they are going to take the tactic of making gun ownership expensive and a hassle. The ultimate aim being transfers between private parties limited or not allowed and it would eliminate the gun issue within decades but not sure it is legal or even possible. How will they know who has legally purchased firearms? Is there a national catalog out there? It seems to me to be an insurmountable and time consuming task to track them all down given the number of guns sales just last year alone.

i'm not an idealist but a realist and make plans based in reality. I wonder if the 2022 election cycle is weighing in on the left's gun plans.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The_Shootist: You made excellent "Big Picture" points, along with other people here. Really like your colorful descriptions. :D

Candidate Obama (before the election) never even Planned to pass any actual major, gun-related legislation. My friends knew this before he was elected, but the internet and "gun shop hearsay wisdom" was what most people relied on.

Americans wanted something Tangible, such as more access to healthcare; much of the "scare talk", i.e. "he gonna take away dem AR- 15s !! " seemed more plausible to the naiive masses. Many gun store $taff/gun distributor$ ... Knew....that guns would not be his objective-- yet kept $ilent......why, just why ?? $$$$

And Obama barely bought off enough senators to pass Obamacare....

Yet now, people assume that Biden - Weak, Obama Wannabe- would gamble All, or most his lukewarm support (do they not realize that he and his Congressional "majorities" are Weak?) on a dramatic, Anti-American, gun EO or send a bill to "the floor" for a vote, which would give people Nothing? It doesn't make sense at all, especially in this economy, with the Wuhan Virus and widespread college debt. He already irked many unions with the immed..EO signature to stop the Keystone Pipeline (because his majorities Are so weak in Congress....).

Even a new ban against military features on guns would drain some of his support and take his staff's focus and time away from what our Citizens actually Need/Want: health, jobs and money.
What would the People gain - though it is Extremely risky and would go to the Supreme Court - with a ban on future sales of AR-15s and AKMs?

>>>>>How would this provide jobs, more police funding (the 'hood needs this the most), and increase vaccinations for Wuhan?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^^^^^^^
Tthat's more of an answer I'm looking for, connecting the dots. I never really feel secure I have enough dots identified in the whole 2A to feel I'm standing on solid ground. The thing that keeps coming up in my head is what's happening close to the consumer level, the street. Lack of guns and ammo is a telling dot but could get obscured with the panic dot.
I haven't seen beto poking his head or name coming up on my radar, yet so that is telling. i also think at times it's all lip service to the left as they keep bringing up the same old scarey terms and enforcements that are already in place. A fact that many gun purchasing lefties found out.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Biden does not need to pass gun control. Banks and Big Tech are going around the Constitution. IMF wants banks to use people's browsing history for credit score. Looking at guns or ammo online. No loans for you. Looking at conservative ideals online. Bad credit score for you. This is similar to what China does.

Bank of America is sidestepping the Constitution for the Green New Deal. BOA sent out a news release announcing its plans to achieve net zero greenhouse gas emissions through its financing — meaning it's now putting policies into place that'll make it hard for people to do business if they don't support the goals of the Paris Climate Agreement. BOA CEO Brian Moynihan's has close connections to the World Economic Forum and is pushing for stakeholder capitalism.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree in the end larger picture it will be based on how little you do or can disturb the social order.

BOA donated an astounding amount of money to blm.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The old assault weapon bill has been dusted off and tried several times without success, so I thing Biden has shot himself in the foot by making it even more radical. In any case: I live in a 2A sanctuary county so I'm not extremely worried. New federal laws will make it more difficult to get guns and parts, but at least I know that local law enforcement won't assist if the feds want to take away what I already have. Talk to your county officials and see what they have to say about it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts