AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm about to start my first build project, and I'm looking around for fully assembled receivers. I want to pick up a Bulgarian parts kit but haven't completely decided yet. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
If you are building yourself I would suggest going with a nodak receiver for the simple fact that if you screw it up, it is not an expensive receiver that you waited 6 months to a year for...order the nodak AND a childer's at the same time. build on the nodak and when the childer's shows up either build another one on it or demill the nodak and rebuild...

It is better to get some practice with cheaper parts before you go right into the top-notch stuff, it makes your mistakes (which WILL happen) a little easier to bear...

·
Registered
217 Posts
If you are building yourself I would suggest going with a nodak receiver for the simple fact that if you screw it up, it is not an expensive receiver that you waited 6 months to a year for...order the nodak AND a childer's at the same time. build on the nodak and when the childer's shows up either build another one on it or demill the nodak and rebuild...

It is better to get some practice with cheaper parts before you go right into the top-notch stuff, it makes your mistakes (which WILL happen) a little easier to bear...

Theres a 6 month wait after placing your Childers order?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts