AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 15 and 30 round Carbine mags, and 7-8 round 1911 mags. The best price wins out, but they have to function well (military surplus mags are preferred).

Also... do the blued steel aftermarket carbine mags work well? Please only reply if you've used them before.

·
Super Moderator
25,845 Posts
I have some 30, and 15 rounders I picked up at a gunshow, I think they were European made and they work fine.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Try Cheaperthandirt and The Sportsmans Guide for M1 Carbine mags.

Try some CMC or WC 8rd 1911 mags. Not sure on where to find surplus 1911 mags.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
I purchased 8 used USGI 30 rounders from Northridge about a year ago. Some had light rust some were fine, different mfgrs from "J" to J to AYP (real, not remakes) and they came in 2, 4 slot mag pouches for $80. You might contact them.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SPG only has remakes and NorthRidge has gone up to $25 a mag! :shock:

Northridge does have good 1911 mil spec mag prices, though.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Get some cheapie mccormick mags, I like them way better than the USGI.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
armakraut said:
Get some cheapie mccormick mags, I like them way better than the USGI.
Well I found two for $10 each, but no more after that. USGI mags go well with the pistol and they work for range mags.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey Q-gunner2, try natchez shooters supply for cheap c.m 1911 mags, also I bought some m1 carbine 15 rounders from a place called atlanta cutlery as they sold three packs for fairly cheap. I havent looked recently to see if the above mentioned places still have them in stock, so good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts