AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious to know what mags work the best in the YUGO M95. I've read where the Bulgarian mags are a little loose but the YUGO 5.56 mags are a tight fit.

Does anyone have any experience w/ a YUGO M95 as I need to purchase some mags and I'd like to get some good ones?

Thanks,

·
Registered
153 Posts
Buy as many of he original M95 mags as you can now. I just saw them for $19.95 somewhere, which is as inexpensive as I've ever seen them (I paid up to $40 a year or so ago-D'oh!!) but I can't remember where. Hopefully someone will chime in with where to get them, but they seem to be readily available and cheap for the moment.

·
Registered
380 Posts
About two years ago they were rarer then hens teeth, and about $75 each if you did find one. With the release of all those virgin kits the mags aren't too hard to find anymore. I can't believe you can buy them for 20 bucks now.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Technical Advisor
15,524 Posts
Thanks AKBLUE & you other guys for the the GREAT info. Another question is, Buds says they are made by Century International Arms, Copes says they are made by Zastava. Are they both the same or is one maker better than the other?
They are the same. Both sourced via Century but not made by them.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I got 12 from Bud's. They're the same as the ones that I paid $30 each for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts