AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I vote AIM. In the mid 2000's I went up there at least twice a month. Excellent product, pricing and service. Many a surplus rifle and case's of ammo came home with me in the trunk of my old SE-R Sentra. I've recently had dealing's with Primary Arms and DSG. Happy with them as well. Oh, I've had good dealing's with Midway and Brownell's as well. Midway's shipping is pretty high though.

·
Registered
372 Posts
In my experience, AK-Builder, RRC, and Jestice have gone above and beyond with their customer service.

·
Premium Member
6,893 Posts
I'll toss out some props for Quentin at ICC (LRRP-87) as well. He build a PMKMS for me that's nicer than any factory rifle I've purchased thus far.

·
Premium Member
13,386 Posts
It would be easier to name the bad. Excellent, great, decent and ok for almost all. Some dissapointments along the way, but that is the surplus business in general. Living here in Okc makes
Two Rivers Arms my go to for most needs these days. Nice group of folks with a broad range of firearm knowledge....Apex is hard to beat!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Probably Apex and AK builder. Those are also the companies Ive ordered from the most. Used to order from Buymilsurps alot too and they were pretty good.

·
Registered
8,917 Posts
Although I've never really dealt with them, if something isn't right over at Atlantic Firearms they seem to try to fix the problem to the customer's satisfaction quickly.

·
Registered
351 Posts
AIM, AK-Builder, Arms of America, Palmetto State, Del-ton, Brownells are some of my favorites.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Two Rivers is my go to. If things turn out right I will be buying another Tabuk (s) cause my damned wife keeps wanting to use mine.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Atlantic Firearms and SKD Tactical.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
I have to say I've been doing business with AIM for years now and never had a problem.

similarly I've been using Krebs for some time and Magpul as well.

·
Premium Member
13,774 Posts
My vote goes to akbuilder. Everything I have gotten from them has been top notch. Even the surplus stuff they sell has been very nice.

·
Super Moderator
26,347 Posts
Aim, APEX and Liberty Tree Collectors get my vote.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Aim Surplus is awesome. Good reasonable prices, even when SHTF.
KVAR has been really good to me with their customer service.
Sportsman's Guide's prices speak for themselves.

Dan's Ammo is also a great company.

·
Registered
91 Posts
As you asked 'best firearms related company you've done business with'… I have to say Mr. Ford's Tantal's Collector's Source. Hands down my favorite. Maybe others as good, but none better. Ever. Over the top customer service. Every time. Sorry to see him cease his list.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
My best experience was with TAPCO. Yup, that's right, TAPCO. I placed an order with them, and the next day I was contacted by a Tapco rep - "Hey, I noticed on your order you have a .mil email.... are you military?" I was, and then he gave me a discount on the order. Who has ever heard of a vendor contacting a customer to give him a discount? Thanks TAPCO. Your triggers are sweet.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
AIM, APEX, and Fleet Farm are probably my top favorite companies. I've done the most online business with APEX.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts