AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Carrying a weapon in your vehicle is always a good idea.

I remain skeptical of the MS-13/El Qaeda link in the robberies. If I were running the operation, I'd bring weapons across the southern border. Hitting gun shops gives certain strategic warning; smuggling does so only if the shipments are intercepted.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
:reaper:!!!!! The Geogia Mafia will shut em down!!!!!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Glock Holiday said:
I'm pretty skeptical of the connection also. But who knows.
Regardless of weather or not there is a connection, MS-13 is a threat ENOUGH to always be armed around HERE. :neutral:

G

·
CommoMan said:
Carrying a weapon in your vehicle is always a good idea.

I remain skeptical of the MS-13/El Qaeda link in the robberies. If I were running the operation, I'd bring weapons across the southern border. Hitting gun shops gives certain strategic warning; smuggling does so only if the shipments are intercepted.
If you get caught with a couple of rounds of ammo in your car crossing the border into Mexico, the federales throw you in jail to rot.

As for MS-13. I recently had training at work concerning these POS. They need to be rounded up and shipped back to Central America. Most of them sure don't want to go though. The authorities down there don't want them back and have a way of taking care of the problem.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Dieter122 said:
we dont have these problems here in NY, we are safe because we have the Assault Weapons ban still.... if you guys had the AW Ban, you would be safe too. :cool:

jk :lol: :lol: :lol: :troll:
MS-13 is rampant in NY.

·
Registered
621 Posts
It would be nice to sit in a parking lot loaded up waiting for someone to break into a gunstore......Or better off in the woods. Just as they get to the store and get ready to break in. Drop one and watch the rest of them scatter....Then see how many you can get before they get away. Grand theft auto style!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts