AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was wondering since "we" are a little pissed with Russia..do you think the US is going to clamp down on any imports we have with them the like ammo??? I could see the US stoping any goods comming from Russia just to make a point.

Any thoughts??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,743 Posts
if thats the case we need to ban China goods since they wacked one of our americans citizens during the olympics
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
Doubtful,....................it's all business. They talk tough in front of the cameras,.....................and play golf together behind the scenes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
JOHNO said:
Doubtful,....................it's all business. They talk tough in front of the cameras,.....................and play golf together behind the scenes.
Well, what then happened to ammo from our Preferred Trading Partner?
Billy was selling secrets to them, yet still banned arms/ammo import. :neutral:


I'm with Penguin, wouldn't surprise me one bit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
945 Posts
Both Billy and the mainstream cover up media are both a huge piece of runny shit. This is what I have to say to CNN , ABC ,CBS, NBC, MNSN and the New york Times ...... :fu:

"I want to be a reporter so I can change the world" No ....just report the truth without the commie bias !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
512 Posts
I've heard that rumor, but generally only from someone trying to sell me ammo at an inflated price. Remind me again - why in the hell would we buy them ammo?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
a lil OT-My dad went to school with the guy who was killed in china.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts
Exothermia said:
I've heard that rumor, but generally only from someone trying to sell me ammo at an inflated price. Remind me again - why in the hell would we buy them ammo?
It is not a rumor. I saw it with my own eyes while part of a security detail escorting a VIP on a tour of the warehouse. Tons of 9mm and 7.62. The 5.56 was all prvi though. I asked the OIC about why they had such ammo, and he said the US put out a bid request and they picked the lowest bidder.

They also had hundreds of VZ-58s that someone thought were AKs, but they didn't find it out until they got in country. The Iraqis complained that they didn't have any spare parts for em!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
945 Posts
UMMMM OK ? Did they borrow your bass boat and a case of PBR also ? :mrgreen:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
Gonzo_Beyondo said:
JOHNO said:
Doubtful,....................it's all business. They talk tough in front of the cameras,.....................and play golf together behind the scenes.
Well, what then happened to ammo from our Preferred Trading Partner?
Billy was selling secrets to them, yet still banned arms/ammo import. :neutral:


I'm with Penguin, wouldn't surprise me one bit.
China is a different issue, but even after the Chinese imported 2000 select fire AKs to a ficticous street gang, four duffle bags of cash delivered to the White House bought one last shipment of MAK 90's :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
JOHNO said:
Gonzo_Beyondo said:
JOHNO said:
Doubtful,....................it's all business. They talk tough in front of the cameras,.....................and play golf together behind the scenes.
Well, what then happened to ammo from our Preferred Trading Partner?
Billy was selling secrets to them, yet still banned arms/ammo import. :neutral:


I'm with Penguin, wouldn't surprise me one bit.
China is a different issue, but even after the Chinese imported 2000 select fire AKs to a ficticous street gang, four duffle bags of cash delivered to the White House bought one last shipment of MAK 90's :wink:
hey johno no being a smartass. but what are you refering too i never heard this one. you got a link so i can check it out.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
360 Posts
Nearly impossible for us to ban russian imports.

Why?

Russia isnt a 3rd world country that we can live without it's trade. China, Russia, Japan... most of the major european countries & Canada could practically drop a nuke on their neighbors and all we would do is shake our finger at them.

Also, keep in mind.. we are not a lender nation. We are a debtor nation with many, many foreign nations "invested" in us. You don't boycot the bank when they have a lien on your car. Hence, why no matter what china does we stand by and watch (remember when they raided one of our recon planes for technology?)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,387 Posts
os-foxtrot said:
Nearly impossible for us to ban russian imports.

Why?

Russia isnt a 3rd world country that we can live without it's trade. China, Russia, Japan... most of the major european countries & Canada could practically drop a nuke on their neighbors and all we would do is shake our finger at them.

Also, keep in mind.. we are not a lender nation. We are a debtor nation with many, many foreign nations "invested" in us. You don't boycot the bank when they have a lien on your car. Hence, why no matter what china does we stand by and watch (remember when they raided one of our recon planes for technology?)
Congress (or the pres by exec. order) can ban weapons imports from wherever, whenever they want. If they can ban importation of Chinese ammo, they can ban the Russian stuff.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top