AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to the group and was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue im having...i got a bakelite grip from a buddy and wanted to put it on my zastava m92 pistol but the screw head is bigger than the hole on the grip..the screw im using is the one that came stock with the zastava and there wasnt one with the bakelite grip...any ideas of how i can get the grip on or are these just not made to fit the m92 pistol? sorry if i posted this in the wrong section

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just did this to my YUGO. To fit it you have to drill the hole to the head size of the Zastava bolt. Also the angles are a little different too so be VERY careful when you tighten it down not to cross thread. Inset the screw in on the bakelite and hold it away from the receiver then slowly tighten it down and let the screw do all the work to allow the grip to seat. If you pre fit the grip then put the screw in you will most definitely cross thread it.

Attachments

·
Registered
855 Posts
Haha! Not only did I add a Bakelite to my YUGO, but I added a AK74 Izhmash Russian hand guard, a Cheese grade upper hand guard and the barfing moment.........A custom made triangle stock haha! :D

Reactions: YUGO_Dave

·
Registered
855 Posts
Oh my... now you have to change your name from 'Yugo Dave' to 'Frankenstein Dave' :roflmao:
Or YUGO_BUBBA_DAVE :roflmao::banana::jiggy:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Haha! Not only did I add a Bakelite to my YUGO, but I added a AK74 Izhmash Russian hand guard, a Cheese grade upper hand guard and the barfing moment.........A custom made triangle stock haha! :D
You should have to change your screen name for doing that to a YUGO!!

OOPS! Didn't read the previous posts. Sorry.......:eek:

·
Registered
855 Posts
Man you guys would hate what I do with classic trucks haha! On a side note here is what my YUGOS look like every once in a while when I want to feel Pure lol!

Reactions: YUGO_Dave
1 - 20 of 22 Posts