AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jason Smith my friend who some of you may have meet if you went to any of the Red Jacket machine guns shoots at my house or the two in Tennessee . We had to take him off life support Sunday. Any day now he will be gone @ 42 years old. :(

Then Friday night Keith Wright also a guy that was at almost all the machine gun shoots Was diving Friday night and has not been seen since going into the water. He is in a part of a huge lake where there is 100 to 200 feet of water with a river channel at the bottom. With miles of trees they left standing when the flooded the lake. :( I have lost two very good friends in 48 hours. maybe some of you remember them from the shoot. Jason was on Son's of guns Tv show with me. He made the wood Red Jacket sign above the gun room. Both will be missed.

https://katv.com/news/local/agencie...h-efforts-for-missing-deputy-on-lake-ouachita

67066964_10217736527432623_3013592755612942336_n.jpg

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Will, you have my sincere condolences. I lost one of my troops over the fourth of July week up in Clarksville. He had just turned 53. Not a good month for either of us.

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
“Quo’s Amo Deum Morietur Puer.”

(Those whom the gods love die young -Byron)

The older I get the more I tend to agree with that, but sorry for your loss just the same.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will, you have my sincere condolences. I lost one of my troops over the fourth of July week up in Clarksville. He had just turned 53. Not a good month for either of us.
I am just hoping they can find him for his family's sake. They have a slip and houseboat on that lake. I may never swim there again myself. Not going to be the same. I hired Keith when he was 16 he worked with me at about every shop I worked at until he gave up body work to become a police officer in 2005 I think. We rode to work together for years. I spent more time with him than my wife and kids.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Very sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Man that's horrible. Sorry for your losses.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
My prayers for their family and yours. It's never easy but hang in there and keep the Faith.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JASON SMITH Passed away last night @ 9:87 pm. He was saved so On to much better things for him. :)

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
67334660_10214301298225868_345049555072450560_o.jpg

HE WAS A HELL OF A BULL RIDER. Got hit so hard in the eye the hairs on his right eyebrow died and turned cotton white . No kidding solid white..................now that's a lick right there.

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Very sorry for your lose, i too had a couple friends that were my best buds years back when i was riding scooter's, Harley's as it were, one we lost as he worked on a road building crew and the other while he was riding his Harley, some guy ran him down and he got caught under the truck. so i know how you feel.

best to you my friend and God bless your friends and hope the one is found to be of help to his family.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts