AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manticore Arms "You Set the Sale" Black Friday Special

OK, here is the deal. We are close to 1,300 likes on our Facebook page, but we want a whole lot more! Gather up your gun loving friends and you can "Set the Sale" price at Manticore Arms for Black Friday!

Our facebook page is at www.facebook.com/manticorearms

If we reach 1,300 likes by next 12:00 am CST Friday 11/29/2013, we will post a coupon code for 15% off all purchases that day.

1,400 likes we will make it 20% off...
1,500 likes we will make it 25% off...
and so on and so forth...

We will do this up to 2,000 likes, which would be a coupon for 50% off!!!

The coupon will be good from exactly 12:01am to 11:59 pm 11/29/2013, and not a second longer!

Spread the word, go nuts, share with your Facebook friends, and post on every gun forum you know and let people know about Manticore Arms!

·
Registered
21,746 Posts
I don't have Facebook but it looks like you're doing well so far.

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you all taking advantage of our coupon code today? ;)

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
This is a pretty genius use of promotion.
I think you should stick with it even if you don't see the results you're looking for this year.
I think it has potential to catch on, and I also think it could be adapted to work in your slowest quarter to try and even things out a bit.

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It worked exactly as we planned, we have a pretty good idea what we are doing. ;)

All orders placed on Black Friday have been shipped as of 10am this morning- you should see your stuff by mid week at the latest! :)

Sven
Manticore Arms

1 - 7 of 7 Posts