AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lucas killed off Boba Fett when he fell into the belly of the Sarlacc. The story for Boba Fett wasn't supposed to end there. In the novels, he used his rocket to break free, killing the beast in the process but was badly messed up by the stomach acid. The news is that Disney who now owns the Star Wars franchise is planning a spin off story of just the life of Boba Fett, the universe's most badass bounty hunter.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Boba_Fett

I personally was hoping for a movie about Jek Tono Porkins, the fattest X-Wing pilot that ever lived.

According to Entertainment Weekly's anonymous sources, the Boba Fett movie could take place between the events of A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back, while Han Solo's story would, understandably, be about the character's younger days before the rebellion, with a younger actor taking over from Harrison Ford. In an interview with AMC Movie Talk, film director Jon Schnepp claimed to know who was writing the Han Solo movie's script - none other than Lawrence Kasdan, the writer of The Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi.

"I will never reveal my source, Kasdan said, "but it is the one written by Lawrence Kasdan.” To add further to the stew of reports and rumours, Aint It Cool News has waded in with the suggestion that not only are there plans of a Yoda standalone movie, but that it could even be the first of the post-Episode VII spin-offs.

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
Great..all I need is more Star Wars reruns cloging up my movie channels again...:(

·
Registered
22,613 Posts
jagdpanzer got his vette.

·
Registered
22,613 Posts
Ug.

Im not really a Bobba/Jengo fan so this looks blatantly like a way to milk it for money.
lame.
They've been doing that since they "remastered" the original 3 and popped out the 3 'prequels"...

I hear they're going to continue the movies even further... with 7 allegedly in production with more planned

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
"So this is how the star wars franchise dies... with thunderous applause."

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I'm not a diehard star wars fan, but the first three are still incredible movies. I sat through the 3 prequels, but never again. Just wasn't a fan at all of them. I highly doubt this next one is going to deliver, but I'll definitely check it out.. especially if the rumors about bringing back the old cast end up being true.

Boba Fett is the bounty hunter correct? That definitely would be my first choice for a spinoff movie.

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
I've liked Boba Fett ever since he told Darth Vader "What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me". Anyone else Vader would have just killed for talking to him like that ...

·
Banned
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've liked Boba Fett ever since he told Darth Vader "What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me". Anyone else Vader would have just killed for talking to him like that ...

Because Vader knew that if he ever attempted to kill Boba Fett and failed- he would always have to look over his shoulder.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts