AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a real minty PolyTech in Idabel, Oklahoma today. Did any of the Legend's have spike bayonets attached, and is $1299.00 a bit to much to ask? Give me a good (reasonable) counteroffer. Weapon is full stock. Thanks bud.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
To my knowledge the only milled Polys that had an underfolder bayo were after market builds. Omar had one, and even had the sling mount on the receiver. I still have the original ads for the Poly Legends, and they do not show an underfolder spike.

With that being said....it could be an import sample. What type of serial number does it have? More info needed.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
I im'd ya my cell # Call me while you are at the store.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rotdorn; The picture of MrKrink's new Polytech w/ underfolder bayonet is exactly like the one I found in Idabel last week. Seems to pricey at $1299.00.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Pricey, but that is the going rate. I thought you meant it had the underfolder bayo on it.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Ok....mis comm here :wink: Mr Krink's is not a Legend. The Legend Series had "milled" receivers. His is a stamped receiver. The last stamped receiver Poly's I bought I paid $675(ly) for a fixed stock model (98%), and a couple years back bought a double under folder(like you described) for $925.(90%) Yes, $1,300 is waaaay outta line for a stamped rifle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts