AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome aboard! Krinkfreak did an outstanding job on the site,and he's been busting his azz trying to get it as user friendly as possible. We're still working on it! Here are a couple tips that may make it a little easier.

Always show my e-mail address: Yes No Check yes to display your e-mail on memberlist.

Notify on new Private Message: Yes No Check to get e-mail notification when you get a new Private Message.

Pop up window on new Private Message: Yes No Some templates may open a new window to inform you when new private messages arrive. This one is important! Check Yes to get an instant pop up box when receiving a new Private Message. The PM icon does not light up, so this is the only active notification we have as of yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
JOHNO - Change your sig: German Bier?

You are not dead yet!

LT - Dinkel-Acker lover, Parrot-Head and AK fan since age 11 (the subject was taught in Russian middle school)

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Always room for another Parrot Head! :grin:

·
Registered
824 Posts
JOHNO said:
Always room for another Parrot Head! :grin:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it would seem as if he has a new book out? Saw it on display at the local B&N.

-GreatWarAZ

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to check it out,have you heard the "Far Side of The World" cd?Its great and there is a video on the disc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts