AK Rifles banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I really wanted to jump on this deal but can't justify the price for mags. saw a bunch of 5 & 10 rounders for $60 but I dont need nor want them. I almost bought it for my RPK stock set I have but then I just saw some 45round RPK mags come up for $210 a piece which is just stupid. Great deal on the Vepr though. I would love to have it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Will a regular AK 74 work with mods ? If these were 7.62x39 I'd be on it like a duck on a June bug.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Was something changed. I thought the Vepr 5.45 took AK74 mags? The RPK mags he's talking about above for 210$ was the ribbed not the bakelite mags.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'm sure they just use AK74 mags. Maybe just need a bullet guide

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You also have to file down the top of the mag catch to allow the ak74 mags to lock in place.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Be darn interesting to find out what kind of accuracy a RPK receivered 5,45 with a 20 inch fluted barrel could deliver...

·
Registered
499 Posts
Looks like the price is 665$ plus shipping. Was it 669$ delivered before?

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They were $639 + shipping.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Anyone know who has these in stock?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
We have a small number of 20 inch Square backs with the trash wood stock sets we expect to me released early next week the dealer that we sold them to has not been able to complete his payment so the will be up for grabs.

·
Registered
499 Posts
We have a small number of 20 inch Square backs with the trash wood stock sets we expect to me released early next week the dealer that we sold them to has not been able to complete his payment so the will be up for grabs.
Are they the fluted barrels like in the OP's link? Anyway to back order one incase I miss them? I signed up for email notification but not sure how well that works.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts