AK Rifles banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Registered
182 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Read through this thread and surprised few actually biting hook and sinker wanting registered their arm brace equipped center fire rifle caliber pistol, lol Couple problems, first and primary don’t assume arm brace registry be the same as SBR. alphabet gang never listed in writing Arm Brace and SBR one and the same category!

Don’t assume if you register your Arm Brace you can change it out for normal rifle stock! alphabet gang never stated that would be legal! Just another alphabet gang legal missing language opportunity for them circumvent near future.

Also seems many have missed alphabet gang listed other accessories constitutes SBR! If you have optic sight on your rifle caliber pistol it’s a SBR without Arm Brace attached, lol

We’re dealing with the most corrupt weaponized agency in America’s history! Change configuration or minimum turn your rifle caliber pistol back within totalitarian authority standards until lawful due process force alphabeticals back to Constitutional standards!

Stop worrying and fearing alphabet stormtroopers and submit as if you’re ready step onto boxcar heading to work camps! If you know your history we’ve seen this before except now it’s happening in America protected by Constitution of the United States!

This too will pass in our favor with tremendous benefits thanks to Constitutional SCOTUS!

Besides, most don’t know if background check takes more than 88 days automatic denial which means you just confess on paper possessing SBR.

alphabet gang process estimated 250,000 Form4s per year and now all of a sudden their going except millions of applications with 120 days and not run past 88 day mark, LOL

Have land for sale below seas level if any one f those potential Arm Brace applicants are interested, LOL

· Registered
5,171 Posts

· Registered
NHM-91
2 Posts
Sue, block, do whatever because this is even more infringement. It's been what like 10 years since the braces have been out there and ohhhhh heyyyyy no super uptick in AR or AK pistols with braces being used in crimes. yet all of a sudden "lol brace = stock = SBR so we'll make it something its not but its ok.. free SBR" I wonder if someone can claim a rifle is a pistol and get a free SBR out of it.
It is suggested that if forced to comply, claim all of your receivers as pistols and get free SBR tax stamps.

· Registered
203 Posts

· Registered
182 Posts
About time someone in Congress has the balls to do this. But it will never happen with all the Progressives in both parties. The potato in chief will never sign it into law.
Just another ass-clown stunting for shock value. He only filed it knowing it will certainly die in committee, never getting a full vote in the House, much less introduced in Senate. Not unlike the Republicans repealing Obamacare, knowing full well they didn’t have the votes to override a veto. When presented with the opportunity to do it again with a president who’d actually sign it, the McCain/Romney globalist wing predictably balked, and it failed to pass. Another dog & pony show to bring in donations.

· Registered
1,422 Posts
Palmetto State Armory has the option to add up to $50 donation per order to GOA. I had to split my order up, but ask me if I give a shit.

MidwayUSA has the option to donate to the NRA in cart.

· Registered
203 Posts
I refuse to donate to the NRA, proven too many times to compromise our rights away

21 - 38 of 38 Posts