AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know yall hate me. But I figured I would let yall know good deals are still out there. I bought 2 75rd. NIW drums at a gun show for $20. I then sold one to a friend for what I had in it. I didn't want to unwrap my only new drum to use so I waited. And today I found 2 boxes of 45 black talon for 30.00 OTD also a 75rd RPC 36 marked drum and a 100rd norinco for $110 OTD for both. Just thought I'd share I'm pretty pleased that I didn't spend 999.00 plus 10.00 shipping :grin: .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh yeah!!?? Well I bought a box of 20 rds of Wolf 7.62x39 for only $17.50...including tax. :grin: My only steal deal was a Chinese drum for $35 OTD. Gun shows around me (NE PA) usually have the prices elevated 25% above going rate so I don't bother going anymore.

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know I hate going any more. I just lucked out on the two from the gun show. I thought they said 120 so I kept walking and turned back to take another look and started pulling out the money when I didn't see the 1.

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The first 2 where at the harvey hall show a couple of months back and these last 2 where at a gun shop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts