AK Rifles banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
That could be the clientel they have to resort to: Mindless lemmings that will do anything "for the greater good" and blindly follow orders, very much like how the Nazis founded the SA. I have said it before and I'll say it again: The left has studied history thoroughly, a lot of their actions appear to be straight out of "The Aspiring Dictator's Handbook". They say that "those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it", but you can just as well say that "those who know history might very well try to repeat it".

It's easy to be tough behind the keyboard, but I think I would actually find great pleasure firing away at those who come to take my freedom away. I would chalk it up to "cleaning the gene pool".
Not to thread drift, but if you know history, the Nazis actually learned from Progressives in the west. Joseph Geobbels learned propaganda techniques from Woodrow Wilson. The idea for gas chambers came from George Bernard Shaw and Margaret Sanger with their eugenics ideas.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
I don’t think this nonsense is capable of surviving the senate, at least not just yet… I think it’s a grandstand for the Democratic Party for the midterms. They need as many blue voters as possible, though they’re already losing ranks in droves.

the mag ban in WA was shut down for several years in a row, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they keep highlighting “mass shootings” with “assault weapons” until they’ve got enough traction to close the loop federally.

just know that this “weapon registry” that they’re not supposed to have and doesn’t exist… well it does exist and they do have it. Current language grandfathers quite a bit, but I do see us losing more 2A rights than we regain in the coming years.
You could be right about the grandstanding since Biden is such a failure the Dems need a distraction. But Dems keep trying and trying to pass terrible laws hoping something will stick, like their New Green Deal that just passed.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Not to thread drift, but if you know history, the Nazis actually learned from Progressives in the west. Joseph Geobbels learned propaganda techniques from Woodrow Wilson. The idea for gas chambers came from George Bernard Shaw and Margaret Sanger with their eugenics ideas.
Yep, and you can trace it back even further if you like. There's a lot to learn from history, and studying modern day politics and recognizing the reoccurring patterns is a sure way to have a nervous breakdown.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If more people knew history, more people would see what’s happening. Have y’all seen that TikTok guy (I don’t do that shit but my wife does) who asks people SIMPLE questions like:

what is 3x3x3
Name three continents
Name three countries other than usa
Name three countries in north america

these idiot libtards could direct you to the nearest sally beauty supply, the nearest planned parenthood, and the nearest three queer bars in descending order of gayness…

but don’t understand a damned thing about this world. I always wondered how/why the German population could/would succumb to such tyranny and despotism. Now I know.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
If more people knew history, more people would see what’s happening. Have y’all seen that TikTok guy (I don’t do that shit but my wife does) who asks people SIMPLE questions like:

what is 3x3x3
Name three continents
Name three countries other than usa
Name three countries in north america

these idiot libtards could direct you to the nearest sally beauty supply, the nearest planned parenthood, and the nearest three queer bars in descending order of gayness…

but don’t understand a damned thing complicit this world. I always wondered how/why the German population could/would succumb to such tyranny and despotism. Now I know.
That is why history is not taught in schools. Not real history anyway. Fake history like the 1619 project is taught.

The media is also complicit in this. The New York Times covered up the Ukrainian holocaust Holodomor, NYT covered up the Nazi holocaust, NYT helped install Castro, and NYT came up with the 1619 Project. NYT is owned by the same family that founded the NYT. The NYT founders were not only Confederate sympathizers but also slave owners. Many news agency regurgitate what the NYT says.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Maybe Antifa and BLM can try to confiscate guns. They are useful idiots anyway, to be thrown away when when the Marxist politicians are done with them.
That could be the clientel they have to resort to: Mindless lemmings that will do anything "for the greater good" and blindly follow orders, very much like how the Nazis founded the SA. I have said it before and I'll say it again: The left has studied history thoroughly, a lot of their actions appear to be straight out of "The Aspiring Dictator's Handbook". They say that "those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it", but you can just as well say that "those who know history might very well try to repeat it".

It's easy to be tough behind the keyboard, but I think I would actually find great pleasure firing away at those who come to take my freedom away. I would chalk it up to "cleaning the gene pool".
Deputize 'em!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Deputize 'em!
Rumor has it "the Turtle" is going around to fellow Rep Senators to convince them to vote for passage of the AWB..... If this goes thru, it is a "real" problem. It also signals that the Republicans have joined forces to promote the Dem's Marxist agenda. The last Dictator to pass total gun control was Hugo Chavez when he took over Venezuela.... Look how that has turned out.... The US is swirling in the bowl as Vz did previously. The US is now following Vz into Marxism.... Disarmament of the public is the Marxists first agenda to a complete takeover.....

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Rumor has it "the Turtle" is going around to fellow Rep Senators to convince them to vote for passage of the AWB..... If this goes thru, it is a "real" problem. It also signals that the Republicans have joined forces to promote the Dem's Marxist agenda. The last Dictator to pass total gun control was Hugo Chavez when he took over Venezuela.... Look how that has turned out.... The US is swirling in the bowl as Vz did previously. The US is now following Vz into Marxism.... Disarmament of the public is the Marxists first agenda to a complete takeover.....
But, B-b-blah-bi-bipartisanship!

The vast majority have one common goal: holding on to their position, power, and privilege, and they will do just about anything to do so.

If/when the economic collapse comes, those in government will still live lives of luxury.

·
Registered
147 Posts
They’re all useful idiots. Anybody who thinks they have a place in the Brave New World will be in for a rude awakening.

this entire infrastructure is needed to support billions of humans. If their Georgia guidestone goal of 500mm is achieved, they’ll be able to “let go” of a lot of people

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
I have been attempting to convince myself of this for some time and at the same time, telling myself that this could not be really happening. I can no longer even remotely entertain such luxurious beliefs. I believe now without a doubt that this is reality.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts