AK Rifles banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Im not sure how many here are familiar with the heir in waiting, Queen Kamala and her private police force she ran and oversaw while AG in California. Make no mistake in thinking that these people in power would hesitate in ordering the confiscation of all privately owned firearms. How you ask? By using the powers to deputize street gangs that will be connected to the identity politics of “Democrats” in Congress and statehouses. Think about it, all the oppressed “youth” now has legal employment and all the evil pale skinned “racists” are dealt with…permanently. Rest assured this isn’t nowhere near as far fetched as it may seem.
I have no problems doing mags dumps on them, when they illegally come to steal our weapons....

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
If this bill passes, it will do more to reduce the number of LE personnel than anything else the Liberals could do. Legitimate LE personnel will not go out to gather up guns, they will quite in droves.

At that point it truly will be up to everyone to protect their self.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
If this bill passes, it will do more to reduce the number of LE personnel than anything else the Liberals could do. Legitimate LE personnel will not go out to gather up guns, they will quite in droves.

At that point it truly will be up to everyone to protect their self.
I'm doubtful but hopeful of this logic. My references are the Hurricane Katrina aftermath and what LE does in every liberal run state after more and more restrictions are passed on our rights. Those type of LE are not our friends.

I'm not slamming all LE as I have had family, friends that are or were LE and a very good local PD or sheriff's deputies.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm doubtful but hopeful of this logic. My references are the Hurricane Katrina aftermath and what LE does in every liberal run state after more and more restrictions are passed on our rights. Those type of LE are not our friends.

I'm not slamming all LE as I have had family, friends that are or were LE and a very good local PD or sheriff's deputies.
10-4 on Katrina aftermath. And it wasn’t long afterwards that our (then) parish president basically admitted that we folks were on our own and should expect to fend for ourselves for at least 10 days or more. An unexpected dose of honesty from a member of the Ruling Class.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
10-4 on Katrina aftermath. And it wasn’t long afterwards that our (then) parish president basically admitted that we folks were on our own and should expect to fend for ourselves for at least 10 days or more. An unexpected dose of honesty from a member of the Ruling Class.
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Pre Katrina, I spent some time in LA around the Shreveport area, fun times, beautiful state with friendly people and great food, I could do without the giant mosquitoes at Ft. Polk though.

It is what it is, no one is coming to save us and no one cares more about you or your family's safety at any time then you do. Gentlemen, prepare and train accordingly.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just pulled it together with like minded neighbors who also stayed behind. Pooled food, beer (alcohol sales were banned for about 2 weeks), ice, etc. I had a land line with a dial phone and could make contact with the outside world, as cell service was out of commission unless one drove about 30-40 miles away, and gas was $$ & rationed, even where it could be found. I realized that LE was about as useful as the folks in Uvalde just recently found out. First marked unit I saw was about a week after the storm, with Illinois markings.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Can you imagine the work they put into the lists of guns? It just goes to show that they cannot pinpoint any technical characteristics, so they have to look at pictures on the Internet to determine if the guns "look dangerous enough to ban". It's totally unreal. Also note the even longer list of exempt guns, this would have been totally unnecessary if they had known enough about guns to describe these mysterious "assault weapon attributes" technically.

Interestingly, Ruger Mini 14 is exempt. Don't they know that it was deemed extremely evil and banned in Norway after the Utoya island massacre?
My reading sees that the Min 14 Tactical is banned.
But since Biden and the Leftists are redefining "fully automatic" to mean "fully semi-automatic" and AWB to SAWB, it doesn't really matter.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
On one hand, it barely made it through, on the other hand, all it takes is a few traitors to break rank for it to make it through. I have had zero faith in politicians for years, and sadly, I could end up proven right once again soon.

Don't worry, ladies and gentlemen. Freedom of speech is next, and freedom of choice will definitely be targeted eventually.
Freedom of choice and speech have been under attack for years already.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Something tells me that machine shops are going to get a lot of interesting requests in the near future if this keeps up. “Hey man, I need a long tube, made out of carbon steel, with these spiral grooves cut inside…for…my…lawnmower.”

Either that or people are going to unlock some very interesting firearms designs out of pure boredom and oppression.
3D printing too.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Maybe Antifa and BLM can try to confiscate guns. They are useful idiots anyway, to be thrown away when when the Marxist politicians are done with them.
That could be the clientel they have to resort to: Mindless lemmings that will do anything "for the greater good" and blindly follow orders, very much like how the Nazis founded the SA. I have said it before and I'll say it again: The left has studied history thoroughly, a lot of their actions appear to be straight out of "The Aspiring Dictator's Handbook". They say that "those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it", but you can just as well say that "those who know history might very well try to repeat it".

It's easy to be tough behind the keyboard, but I think I would actually find great pleasure firing away at those who come to take my freedom away. I would chalk it up to "cleaning the gene pool".

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Freedom of choice and speech have been under attack for years already.
Always have been, but I think it's going to get much worse if this stuff actually sees fruition.

The Fabian strategy dictates that one doesn't go all in at once.

Reactions: 43m1garand

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don’t think this nonsense is capable of surviving the senate, at least not just yet… I think it’s a grandstand for the Democratic Party for the midterms. They need as many blue voters as possible, though they’re already losing ranks in droves.

the mag ban in WA was shut down for several years in a row, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they keep highlighting “mass shootings” with “assault weapons” until they’ve got enough traction to close the loop federally.

just know that this “weapon registry” that they’re not supposed to have and doesn’t exist… well it does exist and they do have it. Current language grandfathers quite a bit, but I do see us losing more 2A rights than we regain in the coming years.

·
Registered
23,324 Posts
The macaroni has boiled over.

Don't get complacent, ladies and gentlemen. Today's "This won't pass" becomes tomorrow's "it could be worse"... Stamp it out before it gets traction.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts