AK Rifles banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Okay I found out that I was wrong about the Gov not signing the silencer bill, he signed it. He signed it and 6 other pro 2A bills. So that is 7 pro 2A bills this session, and last session they signed into law 10 pro 2A bills. Once again don't go out and build a silencer, the law must be challenged in federal court first to protect yourself. Right now the feds still look at silencers being illegal without a federal license. The feds wont give up power unless the courts tell them to. That is blatantly ignoring the states rights clause in the US Constitution. If this holds up I hope it starts an avalanche of other states demanding their states rights.

Okay I found out that I was wrong about the Gov not signing the silencer bill, he signed it. He signed it and 6 other pro 2A bills. So that is 7 pro 2A bills this session, and last session they signed into law 10 pro 2A bills. Once again don't go out and build a silencer, the law must be challenged in federal court first to protect yourself. Right now the feds still look at silencers being illegal without a federal license. The feds wont give up power unless the courts tell them to. That is blatantly ignoring the states rights clause in the US Constitution. If this holds up I hope it starts an avalanche of other states demanding their states rights.

I would not hold your breath on the Supreme Court doing the right thing as far as the Second Amendment is concerned. SCOTUS upheld Obamacare again for I think is the third time even though Obamacare is unconstitutional. It was a 7 - 2 decision with even Clarence Thomas upholding the law.

SCOTUS ruled the challengers do not have standing. This is the same bull shit excuse courts used to reject election fraud cases. This sounds like it will be the new way courts are ran, saying no standing so they don't even have to hear a case.

Reactions: Chidori
I would not hold your breath on the Supreme Court doing the right thing as far as the Second Amendment is concerned. SCOTUS upheld Obamacare again for I think is the third time even though Obamacare is unconstitutional. It was a 7 - 2 decision with even Clarence Thomas upholding the law.

SCOTUS ruled the challengers do not have standing. This is the same bull shit excuse courts used to reject election fraud cases. This sounds like it will be the new way courts are ran, saying no standing so they don't even have to hear a case.

I believe dems have something on Scotus members. They dance to the tune of the dems. They are just deeply concerned about looking like puppets.
Yes i wouldn't count on the Supreme court to do the right thing.

Obamacare and the RTKABA are two entirely differrent things. Tx may well win this case .
No, they are both Constitutional cases. SCOTUS has not taken up a Second Amendment case in over 10 years. They have recently decided in April to hear NY State Rifle & Pistol Assoc. v. Corlett in either late 2021 or in 2022.

The good thing is it wont go to SCOTUS it will go to a lower federal court. Whatever that judge finds as their decision if appealed will likely go to SCOTUS. So there is a chance of avoiding SCOTUS in the process, but I am not holding my breath.

Oh itll get to SCOTUS and likely Tx will win as they have a excellent legal basis for the law.

Obamacare isnt a constitutional anything .
There is no constitutional gurantee to health insurance. The SCOTUS ruling while I dont like it is legally sound as the states bringing the suit actually did not have legal standing to bring the suit.
The GOP and Trump could have repealed the entire thing when they controlled congress.
Obamacare and the RTKAB have nothing to do with each other and any limiting of a persons RTKABA gives that person or group standing to bring suit

Oh itll get to SCOTUS and likely Tx will win as they have a excellent legal basis for the law.

Obamacare isnt a constitutional anything .
There is no constitutional gurantee to health insurance. The SCOTUS ruling while I dont like it is legally sound as the states bringing the suit actually did not have legal standing to bring the suit.
The GOP and Trump could have repealed the entire thing when they controlled congress.
Obamacare and the RTKAB have nothing to do with each other and any limiting of a persons RTKABA gives that person or group standing to bring suit
You just made my point. Obamacare is a Constitutional case because it is not guaranteed in the Constitution, meaning Obamacare is unconstitutional.

You just made my point. Obamacare is a Constitutional case because it is not guaranteed in the Constitution, meaning Obamacare is unconstitutional.
No argument from me there. But that isnt spelled out in one simple sentence in the COTUS . The RTKABA , no restrictions , is.

And regaining the RTKABA is much more important to this nation not becoming a dictatorship than Obamacare. Obamacare is a distraction.
Right now we have the best chance over the next decade to peacefully regain the RTKABA as written in the COTUS than we have in decades. If we focus on that and not get distracted by other issues.

If we do not regain the RTKABA uninfringed , this nation wont last 20 more yrs in any recognizable form. Simple as that .

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.