AK Rifles banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3000-3500 a decent asking price? I bought it never fired it and I am sure I have the box and all the crap it came with. Plant not included.
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Machine gun

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Based on recent GunBroker sales, that's the selling range. If you're not in love with it, sell it now. We're at a market peak and they could bring in more of them. I really like my SLR-104UR, but there's no way that the value is on par with a SCAR or Sig 553. Heck, even a Galil Ace at half that price is a better rifle. That said, I realize these prices for the SLR-104UR are about collectability. People think there will not be any more in the future, but that could change in an instant.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Based on recent GunBroker sales, that's the selling range. If you're not in love with it, sell it now. We're at a market peak and they could bring in more of them. I really like my SLR-104UR, but there's no way that the value is on par with a SCAR or Sig 553. Heck, even a Galil Ace at half that price is a better rifle. That said, I realize these prices for the SLR-104UR are about collectability. People think there will not be any more in the future, but that could change in an instant.
+1 on peak market right now Accurate pricing for now but Bret, the one thing about the stamped arsenals from my understanding they are no longer making anymore stamped guns much of the tooling they have been working with at circle 10 was soviet era and obviously stuff wears out... this is coming for someone I know in Bulgaria... I could be wrong but time will tell. a few months back I would've been all over it but I've got a literal pile of 74's now haha best of luck it'll sell quick because of what it is.

·
Registered
257 Posts
+1 on peak market right now Accurate pricing for now but Bret, the one thing about the stamped arsenals from my understanding they are no longer making anymore stamped guns much of the tooling they have been working with at circle 10 was soviet era and obviously stuff wears out... this is coming for someone I know in Bulgaria... I could be wrong but time will tell. a few months back I would've been all over it but I've got a literal pile of 74's now haha best of luck it'll sell quick because of what it is.
3000-3500 a decent asking price? I bought it never fired it and I am sure I have the box and all the crap it came with. Plant not included.
View attachment 317129
Waited years to SBR mine. After I finally get around to it, I have to see this post. WOW.
;(
makes me wonder what my 105 and 107 are worth now.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Waited years to SBR mine. After I finally get around to it, I have to see this post. WOW.
;(
makes me wonder what my 105 and 107 are worth now.
the main thing the 104ur has going for it is that it's actually a true Krinkov to spec from a true soviet arsenal thats why these really pull a premium of course the others have gone up but not like these

1 - 11 of 11 Posts