AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is this barrel ban crock of shit going to effect Arsenal, Inc.? I am sure they will still be able to sell their complete rifles, but...what about the Krink kits that they are sold out of? Is it the last of those kits for them as well?

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
The last I heard is that the ATF had modified the barrel ban so that companies like Arsenal who domestically manufacture complete rifles would still be able to do so, provided they submit samples of compliant rifles to ATF for approval.

If anyone has more up-to-date info than this, I haven't seen it, but discussions of the barrel ban have died down somewhat.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
I think K-var still has many crates of bbls. They usually have a problem getting the other parts. Krinkov FSB, hinge blocks, bolts etc.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Zane Zackerly said:
provided they submit samples of compliant rifles to ATF for approval.
Anyone else ever get the feeling that the ATF is just trying to get free guns? Maybe I should get a job with them...

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
I think the whole ugly dirty bottom line is that BATFE does not want you building your own firearms even if it's perfectly legal.

Making you submit a sample means if you're a home-builder you're screwed cuz you just coughed up your only weapon, and if you're makin' more than one they want you to have a license.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts