AK Rifles banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Need to create a mirrored SIT site with IP and share the addy as they will remove the DNS entry.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Sometimes a computer can work off the cache of stored info for a website. I know they said they were working to get it back up.

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts
I just checked as well, and it is still there....for now.

Reactions: scottyb

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts
Its time for people and content creators to move to other platforms such as:
Bitchute
Gab
Minds
Rumble

There are plenty of others as well. FWIW, the CEO of Gab saved all the tweets from Trump and now has then loaded on his site, and his server service can't be yanked like they did with Parlor because they own their servers. This will likely start online, then restrictions will move to private sales (gunshows and online auctions), then the pressure will be put on small businesses via credit card companies and banking institutions.

The 70 million plus people they alienated by blatantly stealing an election, then crushing ANY and all discussion about it is not only not going away, but will make the disenfranchised even more pissed off as they are harassed, de-platformed and banned from social media and in some cases, banking institutions. If you have a paypal account with money in it, I'd be moving that money to your bank yesterday.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
There already was a court case back in 1946 to cover this. In Marsh v. Alabama the Supreme Court ruled someone distributing religious material on a sidewalk on private property was protected by the First Amendment. The private property was a company town and open to the public so the Supreme Court found that the company town functioned like a public town. But a person can not go in to someone else's house and have a First Amendment right to say whatever they want.

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts
There already was a court case back in 1946 to cover this. In Marsh v. Alabama the Supreme Court ruled someone distributing religious material on a sidewalk on private property was protected by the First Amendment. The private property was a company town and open to the public so the Supreme Court found that the company town functioned like a public town. But a person can not go in to someone else's house and have a First Amendment right to say whatever they want.

Your assuming that our court system is being operated with honor and integrity with justice being the primary goal, its not, and the last 8 weeks plus have proven this to be a fact. I have zero faith in government, most especially the feds, and the other institutions in the system right now, and unless drastic steps are taken to correct this, will lose any shred of faith I have left in said institutions.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Your assuming that our court system is being operated with honor and integrity with justice being the primary goal, its not, and the last 8 weeks plus have proven this to be a fact. I have zero faith in government, most especially the feds, and the other institutions in the system right now, and unless drastic steps are taken to correct this, will lose any shred of faith I have left in said institutions.
I agree with you 100%. I know the courts are being ran without regard to the Constitution. Because if the courts were, we would not have all the laws we have, including gun control laws which are all unconstitutional.

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts
Something else to think about that a friend of mine told me today. It seems that there is talk, at least among HAM radio folks, that there are going to be some sort of restrictions on stuff like this coming down the pike in the very near future. Considering my friend has one of those radios and is a licensed operator who was in on the conversation, I consider this to be credible. Can any other operators confirm this?

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Something else to think about that a friend of mine told me today. It seems that there is talk, at least among HAM radio folks, that there are going to be some sort of restrictions on stuff like this coming down the pike in the very near future. Considering my friend has one of those radios and is a licensed operator who was in on the conversation, I consider this to be credible. Can any other operators confirm this?
I am going to buy one. Only need a license to broadcast not to listen.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ARFCOM, ar15.com has been taken down by GoDaddy hosting is now blacklisted by Google. With the massive push by the radical left for censorship of conservative values it seems the end is nigh. The Bill of Rights that is supposed be protected by our government is folding to left-wing totalitarianism.
Yep it sure seems like it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
CB is another very viable option.
I have owned a CB for years since I am a truck driver. But they have limited range even with a linear. I have heard people talking on a CB from a very long distance because of skip. Company I drive for has a driver who is retired but he occasionally drives for us. I talked to him today about ham radios because he is into that. He gave me some advise and said I could call him if I have questions.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had Duck Duck Go.....then my guru showed me otherwise. Get that off your computer.....they track and sell everything your doing! This cancel culture movement is just plain rude people with power. We will all go back to hanging out at your favorite place and talking in person or the home phone what a concept. You wait a see, in another 4 years the pendulum will swing back very hard. Life happens. Live by the internet, controlled by the internet.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I had Duck Duck Go.....then my guru showed me otherwise. Get that off your computer.....they track and sell everything your doing! This cancel culture movement is just plain rude people with power. We will all go back to hanging out at your favorite place and talking in person or the home phone what a concept. You wait a see, in another 4 years the pendulum will swing back very hard. Life happens. Live by the internet, controlled by the internet.
Actually I already do that and have been for a long time. I go to a hobby store on my days off work and talk with people that hang out there. We talk about all kinds of things including politics. The owner does not care about us bringing guns in there to show each other. I have bought some guns while there from some of the guys (private sales). We just step outside and make the transaction.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I agree there is a good chance. As a 29 year old raised with online communities for the most part, it will be different but I don't see how else it works.

People are so socially messed up nowadays from not communicating with their peers (of same and opposite political persuasions) that I definitely see a lot of positives in a shift like this. But communication will be harder for conservatives too, for sure.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Try the dissenter browser created by GAB, it ain't fancy because they removed all the tracking and spyware from the brave browser to create the dissenter browser

41 - 60 of 61 Posts