AK Rifles banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Sites I know they took down today. AR.15, Assault Web, A Well Regulated Militia and a couple more that are not very big, but they are vocal.

Welcome to Amerika!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Commies will be commies.

Reactions: Ghost23

·
Registered
22,044 Posts
Welp.. this year is the year I can unironically say Welcome to the USSA.

In Soviet America, websites close YOU!

·
Registered
22,044 Posts
Can't have people use wrongthink. Instead stand by for your dose of Happiness and Prozium and get ready for the mandatory 2 minutes of hate.

What a fucking world.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Even the the ACLU thinks Trump being banned from Twitter is a bad idea.
Wait till big tech takes down GB and other like sites.

·
Registered
192 Posts
The tolerant, hard working, tax paying people of the USA are getting fed up.

Big Tech and the DNC are scared shitless right now. That's why they are shutting down free speech.

History is repeating itself:

Bolsheviks of the 1920's = AOC and her ilk.
German Brown Shirts of the 1930's = BLM and Antifa.
Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Party propaganda minister = Zuckerberg & Dorsey
Benedict Arnolds & Rosenberg's = McConnell, Clintons, Obama, Kerry, SCOTUS Roberts
Useful idiots and camp whores = Biden, Pelosi, Romney, Schumer, etc.

These people hate you.

·
Registered
626 Posts
We are not a democracy, but a Authoritarian Plutarchy. Mods is there anything inthe works to backup this site?

Reactions: motorolanut

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
The good thing is the files will go down first. That will be the barometer for this site.
Anyone sitting on some spare servers??

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
10 days of darkness?

·
Registered
22,044 Posts
The good thing is the files will go down first. That will be the barometer for this site.
Anyone sitting on some spare servers??
The Files goes down as often as KKKamilla Harris does. It's when it stays down is when we worry.

The problem is hosting. You can back up the entirety of the forum on a server, but it's finding a site that's willing and able to put it online that wont immediately get throttled and deleted by the big shiny boot of Gooble (Goebbel's Google) is the hard part.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Facebook, Twitter, Snap, Pinterest, and TikTok banned Trump.

Facebook blocked Ron Paul for violating community standards.

Representative Bennie Thompson wants the TSA and FBI to put Trump rioters on No Fly list.

New York bar association opens inquiry into disbarring Giuliani.

Idaho internet company blocked Facebook and Twitter over censorship. Facebook said a private company can't block people.

Deutsche Bank and Signature Bank will no longer do business with Trump, his family, and personal business.
Signature Bank will also do not do business with members of Congress who supported objections to the Electoral College result certification.

PayPal, Shopify, Stripe, GoFundMe have cut off Trump. This affects online stores and credit card processing for Trump merchandise and fund raising. PayPal also banned groups raising money to fund travel and protest expenses.

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts
We are not a democracy, but a Authoritarian Plutarchy. Mods is there anything inthe works to backup this site?
Not that I know of, but when the site was sold last time, nobody ever said a word about it.

·
Super Moderator
25,963 Posts
The left is so paranoid it feels compelled to suppress the speech of its opponents.
And this NEVER works because all it does is drives their opponents underground and this is already happening.

Reactions: Andyman

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
I'm confused. I was able to access ar15.com last night. Hardly ever go there but after seeing the post that it was shut down I got curious. Appears to still be there.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts