AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARFCOM, ar15.com has been taken down by GoDaddy hosting is now blacklisted by Google. With the massive push by the radical left for censorship of conservative values it seems the end is nigh. The Bill of Rights that is supposed be protected by our government is folding to left-wing totalitarianism.

Reactions: scottyb

·
Registered
678 Posts
It has been years since I posted here regularly; sort of migrated over there after I stopped collecting AKs as much. Today I'm finding that arfcom is acting wonky and even though I can usually reach the site, I cannot log in for some reason. If anyone is still logged in over there and could check with Goatboy or someone similar and see if there's a fix for this, I'd appreciate it.

On a related note, has any thought been given here to contingency plans if they target this site?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has been years since I posted here regularly; sort of migrated over there after I stopped collecting AKs as much. Today I'm finding that arfcom is acting wonky and even though I can usually reach the site, I cannot log in for some reason. If anyone is still logged in over there and could check with Goatboy or someone similar and see if there's a fix for this, I'd appreciate it.

On a related note, has any thought been given here to contingency plans if they target this site?
Agreed there needs to be contingency plans.

The ARFCOM admin confirmed being dropped by GoDaddy, and being blacklisted by Google for political purposes.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Agreed there needs to be contingency plans.

The ARFCOM admin confirmed being dropped by GoDaddy, and being blacklisted by Google for political purposes.
If they don't come back, I guess I'll be back over here then lol.

It's weird though, I can get to their logon page, enter my stuff, and then it acts like it worked and bring's me to the homepage but I'm still not logged in. Cookie reset doesn't work or anything.

Hopefully they'll have it working in a few hours or days.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
I was just on it via Mozilla

·
Registered
36 Posts
Searching ar15 with google still brings up ar15.com as the first site. I believe google has blacklisted, and will do the same to more sites, but please describe what has happened so far.

Going to ar15.com didn't work for about half an hour, but it is now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I know you are all in love with your phones, but consider going back to a flip with KaiOS. It's easy for me to suggest doing so, but I've never had a smartphone. But at what point is the line drawn? At least quit using google for search and move to protonmail for email.

·
Super Moderator
25,961 Posts
I keep saying this, but I'll say it again; if your on ANY social media, delete your posts, and then delete your profiles as fast as you can. They just took down Parlor, and made a list of users before they did.
They just deleted Ron Paul's Facebook account, as well as many others, and its only a matter of time before they cancel you. The very fact that the POTUS got banned off almost every site on the net should be a wake up call for all of you. Seriously, get out NOW.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts