AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, because it seems like the places that still have them are haveing clearance sales...

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Dieter,

if they still are, can you point to a distributor that actually lists WASR-3's for sale???

I can't find anyoe anywhere that is selling them, and the only place i have seen with WASR-2's is AIM Suprlus, and they are selling them at clearance price, which would suggest that they aren't going to be carryig them for much longer...

·
Registered
368 Posts
I ordered my WASR3 before they were even in the states. AIM had a deal you ordered ahead of time (it was over a month) to be sure you got one. There out there just not in huge numbers.

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Century ARms lists the WASR2 and WASR3 on their website, although I can't see the pricing and there is no way to tell if they are in stock (They also list Yugo M70AB2's, and I am pretty sure those are not in stock...)

Guess I'll just keep my eyes open at the Indy 1500 for one...

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
century is out of stock on the WASR 3's. They expect a shipment in about a month. They have the 2's in stock. It is actually cheaper to buy it from AIM. Dealer cost from Century is about $330 dollars for the 2's and 3's. Happy hunting. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Chinook said:
century is out of stock on the WASR 3's. They expect a shipment in about a month. They have the 2's in stock. It is actually cheaper to buy it from AIM. Dealer cost from Century is about $330 dollars for the 2's and 3's. Happy hunting. :mrgreen:
Suwheet! Just about the time my tax refund should show up!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Century lists them in my dealer catalog and that's where the others all get them from anyway. The dealer cost is like around $329 or so. Same as the other WASR's actually. Those deals that AIM had were screamers..........I shoulda........woulda.........coulda...........but didn't. :neutral:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts