AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My apologies go out to the staff and board members who may have been offended by my tirade the other night. For personal reasons that I will not go into here, I was wound up tighter than a two dollar watch and spring loaded to the pissed off position.

Today at work a guy asked me some questions about AK’s and I filled him in to the best of my ability and then I pointed him HERE for more info.

It was about that time that I realized that, bar none, this is the best source for AK info on the web.

Generally the members and staff are open, honest, and eager to help their fellow collectors and builders with technical information, parts sources, and tooling. Sharing the excitement and joy of a new build that goes “BOOM”, and attempting to sort out why one goes ”KABOOM”.

I like hearing the stories of how someone finds a chinese double underfolder at a hock shop in podunksville for less than a weeks pay.

I guess that every now and then, with all that is going on here someone is going to express an opinion that someone else takes issue with. Happens every day. It will sort itself out.

Some of you make your living at building and selling firearms. Your reputation is your income. Most of us understand that. But you must also understand that to the vast majority of us, this is a hobby.

In the grand scheme of things, living, loving, and dying, … especially dying. Nothing that goes on here is worth getting your panties in a wad about.

Again, my apologies for going off the deep end

“WOLVERINES”

G

·
0 Posts
"i like hearing the stories of how someone finds a chinese double underfolder at a hock shop in podunksville for less than a weeks pay."

thats me! and what a beauty she is too!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just like your avatar you're beating a dead horse! Everybody makes mistakes forget about it!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Have a cold one on me, bro...

:beer:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Things got out of hand,.....................but today is a new day. It's good to see you back.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I do well just to post! Uploading an avatar might be beyond my abilities.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts