AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
CAA of Israel makes a stock that fits 100 series 5.5mm hinges and looks like an AR collapsible stock and folds 100 style. I contacted CAA and asked them to export those to the U.S. and they said no and did not say why. They appear to only sell them to Russian retailers. Not having seen one of those in other then pics on militaryphoto.net it could be that the part pictured above is the key part of the CAA stock.

Reactions: Inego Montoya

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CAA of Israel makes a stock that fits 100 series 5.5mm hinges and looks like an AR collapsible stock and folds 100 style. I contacted CAA and asked them to export those to the U.S. and they said no and did not say why. They appear to only sell them to Russian retailers. Not having seen one of those in other then pics on militaryphoto.net it could be that the part pictured above is the key part of the CAA stock.
Thanks for the heads up. That might be the better option.
adapter2.jpg

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. That might be the better option.
View attachment 1342
After I posted above I emailed CAA again with my desire for this item, I hope to possibly have different results this time even if it is just to find out why they will not send them here. Another member here mentioned that he has a contact in Russia that will get him one, that may be the only route.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts