AK Rifles banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard several times that they have several truck loads of stuff coming. Anyone have the scoop?

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Nope, after the implosion with Gunco I haven't bothered looking too much at them.....

Let me amend that.

After spending a shit load of money on a couple of "excellent condition" Yugo kits back when they were first offered and getting a couple of sewer pipes........I haven't looked too hard at them.

Whatever they get I hope they have someone grade the stuff fairly.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
I've lost interest in them too after two luke warm transactions. Actually, those transactions were less than luke warm :wink:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Awesome kits. 7.62x39. Unissued condition. Most of this shipment are dated 2005. We have a small quantity in stock and more on the way. $550.00 each. Flat rate $9.99 shipping. When you call Pam 800-915-3346 to order this kit you'll also receive 4 used Yugo 30 round AK mags with a pouch at no charge!! You must mention AR15 and call Pam directly for this special.

Lois Luttrell
Centerfire Systems, Inc.
Bluebroker.com
[email protected]
800-915-3346

Just posted in the EE

:shock:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
1Gunner said:
Awesome kits. 7.62x39. Unissued condition. Most of this shipment are dated 2005. We have a small quantity in stock and more on the way. $550.00 each. Flat rate $9.99 shipping. When you call Pam 800-915-3346 to order this kit you'll also receive 4 used Yugo 30 round AK mags with a pouch at no charge!! You must mention AR15 and call Pam directly for this special.

Lois Luttrell
Centerfire Systems, Inc.
Bluebroker.com
[email protected]
800-915-3346

Just posted in the EE

:shock:
If those arent Krinks, that price is outrageous. What are they?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
oh wait.......

Yugo Krink Replacement Parts Kits Special!

Yeah I thought it was new M70 kits

no biggie

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
1Gunner said:
oh wait.......

Yugo Krink Replacement Parts Kits Special!

Yeah I thought it was new M70 kits

no biggie
OK, that price is on par for the wee guns.

If that was for M70's - I was gonna blow coke outta my nose. :lol:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I really want a Yugo M70 fixed stock kit, but I am afraid to order from them. I ordered dark bore Yugo underfolder from them a few months ago and had to send it back because the barrel was almost rusted tight. The one they sent to replace it wasn't much better, so I cut my losses and sold the kit and DCI receiver I had. Now the more I look at the fixed stock Yugos and see that guys are getting halfway decent rifles fromt the "dark bore" stock I am tempted again. I just wish it wasn't such a crap shoot. If I could pick my own out of a pile or get one from somebody who has a halfway decent one that would be great, but I am not sure that I want to roll the dice on a kit from them again.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I bought some of the fixed stock Yugo grade 3 kits from the Ammunition store sale at [email protected] Two of them had very nice bores. All were better than any I've got from Centerfire.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I actually did quite well on three yugo fixed kits a couple weeks ago. They are from a new shipment, I was told when I ordered. blueing was 75%, wood was good-very good, and the bores were all bright with one bore having light frosting the last three inches of the barrel. So I guess it's still a crapshoot but I got lucky. Price was 89.00 ea. with flat rate shipping of 9.95. Just a report, not an endorsement.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts