AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be taking a table @ the SAR West show the first weekend in December. This event is held concurrently with the Crossroads of the West show @ the Arizona State Fairgrounds in Phoenix. It is the largest & best event of the year. My table will be full of boxes of books & magazines I am moving for a friend. Also last year I sold a E. German Armorer's pistol/rifle tool kit to someone. If that person is a member of this Forum, I picked up the other steel AK topcover mandrel the previous owner had, and will make it available at the show.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Haven't missed the last 11 in a row...

won't miss this one either. If you go to only ! gun show a year... this in the ONE to got to!

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I was going to be. Then found out I'll be training at Bliss instead. Lamezor.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I went there and there was an east german topcover mandrel on us ordnances table not for sale. guy said he picked it up there lol. less stuff overall than any other show ive been to there but I did pick up some neat things. Chinese milled 2 torch cut kit all matching 10 date code [early nam era maybe 66?] including middle chunk with mandarin characters. must have been a recent police demil cause they cut thru the trigger guard and shaved quite close to the locking lugs. odd thing I saw this year was guy who just bought [he said for 400.]polytech legend with grey cold blue and pitted finish with plo stock set installed and early 1st model t2 grip with diamond checkering pattern at bottom of grip. that gun had a maadi akm buttstock fitted and looked like it came out of a tribal area which I think was just an accident. makes you wonder on that one. the guy wouldn't sell the grip for any price.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I met Mario (PoHF) and he confirmed that he built the T3 seven years ago for the LEO in PA that I bought it from. Later when I located 2 bayos Mario helped me choose the correct one. Later found a VG slabside mag. Both bayo and mag were at excellent prices. Good show for me.

Also bought a hard to find Mossberg MVP FLEX 5.56 Tactical rifle as a host for my M4-96D can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts