AK Rifles banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
16,234 Posts
The trader/marketplace on AKFILES is very active.
The control is to stop sellers from self bumping their ads capriciously, and people chatting in the sell ads or craping on a price etc.
There are 50 to 75 posts per day in the Marketplace. Here there are maybe 5 or 10.

The sell and buy and firearm sales are not separated so it is one large buy, sell, trade, firearms, parts etc marketplace.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Did you create a ticket, or did you PM a mod?

You can always PM the moderator " bigrog210 " with any questions or concerns.
That's me and i stay pretty active and have no problem answering questions or helping out.
Hey there, we were banned for 2 days (was suppose to lift ban today at 10:59am i believe) and its still showing we are banned. I cant contact anyone over there because i cant get into my account at all. Can you help me with this? I would greatly appreciate it. I think i was banned temp because i forgot to switch out my credit card to pay the monthly 50.00 fee which i want to pay today. I was banned for Marketplace violation #3. :/

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Interact w/them from time to time.
Never been treated poorly, for the most part.
They are cracking down on "non-pertainent" comment in their MP section. One can ask questions that move the sale thread forward. But fluff is actively discouraged.
There's usually a follow up PM related to the violation. Come back after your 24hr ban, we'll buy you a beer. Hell, I'll even drink it for you, being the nice guy that I am. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6526

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
I got banned from the Files for "Poor fit". Literally no other explanation given. Honestly, I don't miss it.
Interact w/them from time to time.
Never been treated poorly, for the most part.
They are cracking down on "non-pertainent" comment in their MP section. One can ask questions that move the sale thread forward. But fluff is actively discouraged.
There's usually a follow up PM related to the violation. Come back after your 24hr ban, we'll buy you a beer. Hell, I'll even drink it for you, being the nice guy that I am. :)
Noticing this. Poor fit is grey, but that porkchop guy had like 3000 posts in 2 months about everything ranging from gay sex to flashing a gun at a kid stealing a Slim Jim from a convenience store. I don't recall one single post about anything firearm related, let alone AK related.

And I find it interesting that people banned from there come here and complain about why they were banned, because it usually takes a lot to get permabanned over there considering the type of discussion topics, language, etc. that is acceptable.

Many just make a simple mistake, but instead of just saying, 'Yeah, that was dumb,' and moving on, they just keep digging themselves deeper with irrational reasoning about how they were 'wronged.'

·
Registered
420 Posts
I had over 2 dozen back in forth e mails over their billing for premium membership /paypal ....i had to get my credit card people to fix it ,the files staff were clueless including jen. I left there after finding out the place is swarming with wanna be antifa cop killers backed by mods nails and mi. Every so often one or two of them post here but don't try their game here, i think after i called him out. I got a "combative posting" ban for defending police ,i never went back to jens antifa den .

·
Registered
90 Posts
I was banned there a few months ago under a different username. No warning, didn’t break any rules. Logged on and said rule #8 voted permanent. Sucks bc I used to sell a lot of shit there I even sold shit to some of the ppl posting in this thread. Oh well. Some of the ppl on the files just like to control things or are so set in their views that any other position you’re the devil. A lot of good ppl on there tho. Had a few ppl local to me I was planning to shoot with this year. Now I’m a permanent resident here. With the current Ak prices tho I just sold all my ak shit off and went to the ar15 platform. The Ak is just too expensive anymore ammo is nuts (speaking of 5.45)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts