AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking at this area as a possible tourist spot....See parts of Croatia, Serbia etc.

Anyone been there fairly recently? Seems to be a really beautiful area with a lot of stuff to see.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Was there in the early 90's,didn't get to see anything I would want to see again.
I will say they have some beautiful women ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wife, brother, and I took an Edelweiss Motorcycle tour in Austria, Slovenia, and Croatia in Sept 2012. Most of the tour was in Croatia and it was awesome. Very friendly, great food, and extremely reasonably priced. Along the coast in Croatia, the water is crystal clear and teaming with fish. Wish I had taken snorkeling gear. The roads are a little rough; but, not nearly as bad as Illinois roads. We went off one day by ourselves. Found a hunting lodge in the middle of a national forest and had an amazing lunch. They even spoke a little English. We were going back in 2013; but, our new house construction went way over budget. When we do go back, it will be on our own without a tour company. It's so easy to get around and everyone speaks English, we'll just rent motorcycles.

Do yourself a favor, GO!

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
If you're looking for a pleasant seaside town, I think that going a little farther east to Odessa would be a MUCH more exciting proposition at the moment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts