AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have wanted one of these for awhile...Just too much $$$....Anybody know an alternate source that would be cheaper?

·
Super Moderator
4,285 Posts
I dont think it would be legal, but laws in ur neck of the woods may be different. A buddy of mine is a sgt at the local PD and he has one in the back of his squad car yukon. He has a couple shotguns for differ applications, ones a non lethal round shotgun then he has a regular shotgun, he has an M16 back there and a tear gas gun along with all his other cop shit. They are cool, but around here you can only have a gun in the car if ur going to the range or a pistol if u have a ccw. I keep a pistol in my truck, but if i had one of those loaded up with different shit i dont think it would look too kosher if the cops pulled me over. McM

·
Registered
589 Posts
We have a heavy walnut cabinet similar to that...it is made to fit in the back of a suburban. No locks, though. We use it during hunting season to keep our shit organized and store our shotguns when traveling.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Motorcityman said:
I dont think it would be legal, but laws in ur neck of the woods may be different. A buddy of mine is a sgt at the local PD and he has one in the back of his squad car yukon. He has a couple shotguns for differ applications, ones a non lethal round shotgun then he has a regular shotgun, he has an M16 back there and a tear gas gun along with all his other cop shit. They are cool, but around here you can only have a gun in the car if ur going to the range or a pistol if u have a ccw. I keep a pistol in my truck, but if i had one of those loaded up with different shit i dont think it would look too kosher if the cops pulled me over. McM
I live in GA...I can mount my 1919 on a post in the back of the expedition if I want to!!

I was looking for a secure way to carry a rifle, shotgun and plenty of ammo. I am of the belief that you are better off having an arsenal in your car than pistol on your person.

·
Super Moderator
4,285 Posts
Robpiat said:
I live in GA...I can mount my 1919 on a post in the back of the expedition if I want to!!

I was looking for a secure way to carry a rifle, shotgun and plenty of ammo. I am of the belief that you are better off having an arsenal in your car than pistol on your person.
I'm worried enough that my pistol might get stolen out of my truck, I keep a 150 dollar makarov in there just in case it does so i wont be out too much and if i need a goto gun other than what i carry i know the mak will perform for me.

1919 mounted on ur expedition eh? well i have an M60 mounted to my M151 but it i dont get to leave the garage with it :sad:

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Consider this my invitation to move somewhere warmer, with good people, and lots of guns...I lived in Troy until I was 12....Glad my parents had the forsight to get us the hell out of there!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Robpiat said:

I was in Florida awhile back and saw a Ma Deuce mounted in the back of a civilian H1. Painted yellow or some shit (the rig).

·
Registered
132 Posts
Re: Anybody have a truckvault? Actually I do...

Robpiat said:
I have wanted one of these for awhile...Just too much $$$....Anybody know an alternate source that would be cheaper?

I recently bought the truck and it came with it.

Its really handy you can lock up your stuff so you dont have to worry when you are stopping off on the way to the range and you can adjust the dividers for just about what ever.

With the full size one though you lose the third seat BUT you can put it back if you remove the vault takes about 4 grown men to get it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts