AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have Romanian Dragonov any way to adjust gas pressure.Im having accuracy issues I feel like bolt breeches before bullet leaves barrel.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
there are ways such as threading a small set screw into the gas block with a reduced diameter hole in it. what I did on a project PSL I ended up selling was to drill a small hole in the has block on either side of the gas block close to the gas riser to relieve some pressure. I started small and tested and when I got to the desired diameter I stopped and painted and baked the parts. Im sure others here will have some ideas for you as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats kinda what I was thinking getting a reg kit for a m1 and using those screws.This thing is a handfull im really having to hold it through its cycle. If I dont which ever way the gun jumps its pulling on paper.Could you notice a big difference? THANKS!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
it changed the felt recoil but it still has a kick. make sure you also are using the right ammunition. The PSL was designed for a roughly 147 grain bullet and if you use say 180 or the old yellow tip 200 grain rounds you will have more kick. Also some of the commercial ammo is higher grain ammo. I just use standard LPS Ball ammo and it works fine on my other non modded PSL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts