AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ROBARMs home page says that "MOLOT is working on some large military contracts and has delayed shipment of our next batch of VEPR".

Rumor control has it that it's to meet the order placed by the Venezuelan government to relace their FALs.

Google news search confirms that the government has ordered 100,000 AKs
(so, at least that part is true).

Just wondering if that's the contract that ROBARm is mentioning?

G

·
0 Posts
I wish there was some way to tell. I guess it is possible, but that's the same excuse they always use.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Venezula bought 100,000 AK-103's from the Izhmash Factory.
Unless Venezula wanted some RPK's, I don't see how this order would involve the Molot Factory.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Venezuelan government

yeah i looked up that aritcle on the Venezuelan government and i didn't find out what brand of AK's they were ordering.
And thats a nice ak you posted NO1here. what kind? Izhmash?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No1Here said:
Venezula bought 100,000 AK-103's from the Izhmash Factory.
Unless Venezula wanted some RPK's, I don't see how this order would involve the Molot Factory.

Thanks for clearing that up, but that begs the next question...
what military contracts is MOLOT fulfilling?

I ask partly out of general curiosity, and partly because I'm wondering if MOLOT is bullshitting ROBARM or ROBARM is bullshitting us?

·
Registered
878 Posts
No, it probably has more to do with RA taking nearly 8 months to pay their last bill and now being on a cash up front basis.

·
Registered
38 Posts
RA is just pissing me off with their malpractices in business! i wish they would just hurry the hell up with their rifle shipments

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't know about if it is the Venezuelan govenment but, from what Alex Robinson told me the Molot, izhmash, and saiga factory are cutting the U.S. out of ak rifles for military in other parts of the world and saiga isn't getting any rifles in for a year. and mr. robinson told me the rifles should be in RA factory by june and the rifles should be to the dealers by july

G

·
0 Posts
THUNDERKISS said:
Maybe I'll just start collecting AR's...... :shock:

Bad THUNDERKISS! Bad! :chair:

ETA everytime I see that Cape Buffalo I want to sell my wife and move to Africa!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thanks for snapping me outta that VEPR-deprivation-induced delerium BG47 !!!
Starting to lose it waiting for my gun to come in.

As for the wife, keep her. She can get a second job to pay for your safari :lol:......and any new rifles that you need to take with you.

NOW I am being evil......... :twisted:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Oh, now that is bad. That smacks of exploitation, sir. Can't believe that I am hearin' that on this site ! :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
THUNDERKISS said:
Oh, now that is bad. That smacks of exploitation, sir. Can't believe that I am hearin' that on this site ! :lol:
Hey, she's exploiting me to get her through college. I plan on exploiting her degree when she gets it! I think 4 years of busting my ass is worth atleast one trip to the Dark Continent! :grin:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sounds fair to me. Maybe she'll develop an interest in hunting and you both can go? Mine is headed that direction. Hell,I talked mine into buying me a rifle tonight as a retirement/birthday gift. I guess I can't really accuse you of exploitation now can I?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts