AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Thank you for all the great content on these boards!

I have a Robinson (RobArms) Vepr II .223. Any RobArms fans here?

I'm thinking about adding a flash hider (e.g., Tabuk) and SVD style furniture (perhaps Rhineland). The barrel would need to be threaded and it's my understanding that the standard wood furniture does not fit the Robinson guns as the slant angle is a different. Has anyone done a SVD style clone starting with a Robinson VEPR?

IMG-4213.jpg IMG-4218.jpg

·
Registered
211 Posts
I own 2 RA Veprs and IMHO they are better made than the other imports.
mine both have the straight trigger(Galil) and the heavy double would RPK recoil spring.
i just feel more attention to detail went into the RA guns,whether by the factory or by RA.

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have the same VeprII as you. It was the first among many. If you want to sell your stock set, I'm interested in it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
They are super nice imo. Unfortunately my vepr k has a canted gasblock. It still runs like a champ just bugs me lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I apologize ahead of time for posting on an old thread but I'm new here-showing an example. I hope its OK. This is a Robinson K 2002 16 inch with RS mount and PA 4x scope. Great piece of hardware very accurate and reliable rather heavy with the 1.5 receiver and heavy barrel. Great trigger,. I got this a few years back am the second owner it has about 250 through it and is a tack driver. Have a great day!!

view.jpg

smoke.jpg

ksmall.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts