AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So has any one ordered from Militarygunsupply.com before? Are they good to go? I was thinking about ordering some stuff from them but didnt want to before checking here first.

·
Registered
446 Posts
think i got 3 or 4 romy kits from them last year. only thing i can report was the transaction was uneventful and the kits were as advertized.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Yeah,
Militarygunsupply is great to deal with.. I've bought quite a bit from them this year (WL ppsh-41 receiver, CZ-52 pistol, VZ.61 skorp kit, PPS-43 kit) and have had no problems.. Great company to deal with..

My only beef with them is that they ran out of 5.45x39 AR uppers before I could buy one (lack of funding on my part).... But I'll just wait patiently for them to get more or buy one at the creek....

Buy from them with confidence :smile: :dance:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I bought a bunch of FAL and G3 mags from them a couple years ago. No problems, items as described.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I ordered a PPSH-41 from MGS that I ultimately returned due to issues with the gun. Eric gave me a full refund. That goes along way in my book. Buy with confidence. :smile:

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
GTG

I bought a Polski U-folder kit and accessories back in October. -Highly recommend them for all non-Texas residents (save on state sales tax 8.25%).

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Got a bipod for a romy RPK from them a few months back and it was in excellent cond. Transaction was smooth with no probs.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
They had been selling romanian sar/wasr 3 magazines as EG weigers... its a pretty easy mistake because they look almost identical. They were Ok with cancelling my order after I gave them a call, so I have to give them a thumbs up.

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
They are good to go. I sometimes hang out at their Houston gun show table.

I've mail ordered Hungarian 20 round AK mags from them. Best price around - even with taxes and shipping.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have purchased from them several times at the local gunshows. No problems, and they have never had an issue with me fondling things before buying.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Your good to go..I go there all the time..If you call somthing in ask for steve.

·
Registered
371 Posts
They've been good to me the few times I've done any business with them. They usually have a table set up at the DFW-area gun shows, and the guys that staff them seem to be fairly friendly and helpful. I got no complaints...

·
Registered
495 Posts
I bought a CZ-52 and other things from them. All as advertised and received in a reasonable amount of time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts