AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order for a threading kit on the 14th of August. I got a confirmation Email that stated an email notification would be sent when the item shipped. My account was charged then dropped back off. Ive sent them three emails politely asking for a status update. Ive asked them to let me know one way or the other so I can wait on this or try somewhere else, but no response. There isnt a phone number that I can find. I'm afraid to try somewhere else and then all of a sudden they ship it. I know on their website it says something about kits could be delayed from last of July to the first of Aug. but this was the middle of August. Anyone had dealings with them or know if they are on vacation or something. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Its been nine days and Ive got a rifle sitting here just begging to have threads.
http://www.shop.preciseinnovationsllc.com

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Richard W. I guess I'll have to wait them out. I guess thats the only option I have at the moment. I'll let everyone know how this works out in case anyone wants to do business here.

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
I sent 4 or 5 emails to them and they never answered any of them. As you probably noticed, there's no phone number on the site.

Maybe it's petty, but that kind of treatment really pisses me off.

I will never do business with them again.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Recieved an email on the 23rd stating "Sorry - we have been on vacation only to come back and find our pc
with a blown power supply. I'm putting order together and will ship
them out Monday AM."
Recieved email on 25th at 439 pm stating item has been shipped. Just hope it's a good product. :roll:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I have dealt with these folks for years... can be a pain in the ass in terms of instant feedback...

...but their quality is flawless. Guys? The owner is an old school FIREARM machinist. He does not screw around. If you can put up with a bit of "really old but very capable" stuff? You will be very happy with the end result.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts