AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has picked one of these up. I haven't been able to find any reviews or information on these. Are theses matching numbers, romainian? build quality? Any info, reviews or close up pics would greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I check around and they are Polish. I would like to here more also, It may make a nice beater gun and I can keep my M-72 nice. If any one has one show some pics and tell us what you think about it.
m64.png
m64 spec.jpg

·
Registered
407 Posts
Mine had a chrome lined barrel, and was a Romanian version. Only the dust cover did not match.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I ordered a aes-10b from Copes yesterday. It was a little cheaper than the m64 from J&G and comes with 2 forty rounders. I hope these latest rifles from century aren't built from parts found at the bottom of the barrel......Secrethowitzercorps, was your trunnion dated????, Did it have a scope rail????

·
Registered
407 Posts
It's a Cugar arsenal 1983 RPK trunnion, it has no scope rail.

I was over at Cope's last week looking at those aes-10b. They got in around 20 of them. I think you will like them I did, but wallet said no for now. The rear stock, on the one I looked at, had unfinished Laminate wood, the for-end was finished.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts