AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any builders in west centeral Wisconsin that would like to combine skills and equipment please post or PM me. I have welding equipment, taps, dies and lots of hand tools and air tools. It would be cool to not be building this stuff alone all the time.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Hi Amd63!

I'm located in between Madison and Milwaukee. Several other members live arounds here as well. We've got the Aluminum oxide blast -> Parkerize -> gunkote / molyresin spray down pretty well. Shoot me an IM.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Dude, i'm south of the metro in mn... i'm workin on cnc'in some blanks right now, plannin to make a few romy folders for myself. maybe ya'll can help me get it right... send me a pm

·
Registered
181 Posts
I feel kind of alone here in east central Wisconsin too Travis.

·
Registered
716 Posts
well, we all know the solution to the wi blues... move to minnesota. lol

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'll join the "I'm from Wi." thread!! Just Nort of Green Bay in Sobieski!! :hail:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where is a good place we could all shoot? Looks like it would have to be in the center of the state somewere to be accessable to all.

·
Registered
181 Posts
vit said:
Maybe we could start by getting together for some shooting first?
That sounds like a great idea. Name the time and place and I will do my best to make it.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Finding a place is the most difficult part. It would most likely have to be done on some private land. I'd invite everybody to the Sauville Rifle Club, but it's slw fire only.... :sad:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
I'm working on buying a large piece of private land in the midst of a county forest. First order of business will be mowing down some trees to put in a range. Second order of business will be a shoot. Probably make a camping weekend for it. Tomohawk - Minoqua area ... Probably will be ready early June if all goes well.

We could also consider a range on the other side of Madison. They allow C3 :wink: .. No worry about Slowwww fireeeeee.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts