AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what looks like British 303 for planes maybe???

Ill know more about it tonight. Knowing where its coming from its been in storage for years in a controlled unit.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I have no idea. But it's pretty dang cool.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I have a P14, No. 4 MkI*, and No. 5 MkI that could use some of that. ;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
These are Mk8 rounds for the Vickers. Normaly these kick a little more than the Mk7. The Mk8 is a boat tail and the Mk7 is a flat base.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He has 10 cases (wooden crates) with two of the cans seen in the pic. in each crate. A total of 5000 rounds. Ill have a price in a day or two from him. He also has a 20mm anti tank gun that's transferable he is wanting to sell along with 500 plus rounds for it.

·
Registered
4,599 Posts
He has 10 cases (wooden crates) with two of the cans seen in the pic. in each crate. A total of 5000 rounds. Ill have a price in a day or two from him. He also has a 20mm anti tank gun that's transferable he is wanting to sell along with 500 plus rounds for it.
Aren't the rounds considered DD?

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Aren't the rounds considered DD?
the rounds of 20mm only come with the cannon
its on a form4 I think he said. The 20mm rounds are reloads I'm pretty sure. so that may inc. empty cases as well. It come from a big estate sale a few years back. .

·
Super Moderator
25,792 Posts
Damn good score on that .303 ammo. I'd own 1 Enfield if there was some good surplus ammo around.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Damn good score on that .303 ammo. I'd own 1 Enfield if there was some good surplus ammo around.

I have not scored any yet. I have a friend tryin' to hook the two of us up. He doesnt do internet and has a shop full of stuff to sell. The 303 stuff is just his testing the waters I guess.

·
Registered
21,776 Posts
Man.. some folks have all the luck

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
screw the 303 look in the shop and grab all you can carry for a few grand

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Man.. some folks have all the luck

Yeah like 3 weeks ago when I carried a gun he fixed to a guy. My wife took some of her friends shopping and the money the guy gave me for the repairs come up missing. I was out $125.00. I had put the money in the glove box and forgot to take it out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts