AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the best part was then NRA raised 332,663,000.00 and the Brady group raised 6,333,000.00 this year. Hmmmm I guess we will give to keep our right to bear arms. and they just don't think it is worth as much to take em. :grin:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
btr said:
I missed it. More details?
What details, same debate.

Anti guys says in the inner city they solve conflict with guns.
Pro guys says he collects and hunts he has a protected right to own.

Anti has a bunch of uneducated getto gutter trash packing keltec 40's and shooting each other over some babymamma or a corner. Maryland (the Wire)

Pro guy says hey thats not me and I am a taxpaying law abiding citizen.

It's the same thing over and over and over. Solution....PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
SaigaMan2 said:
btr said:

Anti has a bunch of uneducated getto gutter trash packing keltec 40's and shooting each other over some babymamma or a corner. Maryland (the Wire)

It's the same thing over and over and over. Solution....PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Do you mean Hi Point 40? I like a Kel Tec.... And the Hi Point is a cheap but reliable "from my experience" firearm. The "getto gutter trash packing" guy's firearm is stolen or straw purchased. Which, in that case they should be punished by the existing laws. The Anti doesn't understand that we should not all be punished b/c the criminals are not being punished. "PREACHING TO THE CHOIR...."

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
SaigaMan2 said:
btr said:

lol....nice summation, so true.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts