AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pickup a SLR107FR last week at the gunshow in Richmond hoping for a good one. Guess what? It is :grin: I've been reading all week about how people were still getting ones that the sights were still off. So I was worried.
Hopefully Arsenal has this fixed and we can put this behind us.
Mine was perfect.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Tell us about it...

Flash hider or muzzle brake?

Black or tan furniture?

Date of manufacture from the owner's manual?

Did it come with a test target?

(Glad you got a good 'un). :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't be sure on the date 2007r. or 200Fr. Serial no. is AE47 04xx. Black with muzzlebrake, no test target. I almost didn't buy it because of the date and serial no., maybe its was a fixed return?? :roll:
I don't think so, everything WAS clean.
Shot again today, at hundred yds left to right was dead on. I'm happy.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Was about to buy one last week until I read somewhere that someone bought a new one that same day and it shot 12 inches to the left, scared me away again... I guess it like flippin a coin

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Just bought one of each 106CR and 107CR. I hope there are no issues with them. I believe they might be somewhat collectible once they dry up, especially the 106CR. I wish Arsenal would share production numbers with us. Zack, could you ask them nicely, as it seems you call them pretty often?

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
stoyan79 said:
Zack, could you ask them nicely, as it seems you call them pretty often?

Ha, ha, very funny. :grin:

I haven't had THAT many warranty issues. :grin:

Seriously, though, I sort of hinted that we'd all like to know a "cutoff" serial number or "range of serial numbers" affected with regard to the canted sights. Julia didn't really answer my question.

I was at a gun show today, talking to one of my favorite FFL's. He claims he gave them an "earful" although "the girl that answers the phone was very nice." He complained about their lack of quality control lately and she said she'd pass on the information. I then told him about the SA M7R that I had sent back (he was the dealer I bought the SLR107FR from). He just shook his head.

Meanwhile, some customers are overhearing our conversation. I advised both of them: if you are going to buy an Arsenal, ask to see the test target.

·
Registered
9 Posts
well i guess there are some good ones out there. i have a slr-107fr in the 700's sn wise. it has the flash hider and the sights were dead on with no adjustment right out of the box. it shoots great and im very happy with my purchase.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts