AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Fuck me! I was up there 2 weeks ago for work! :neutral: That's terrible shit!

T :mad:

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Whoa, that's close to home, what a tragedy.

At least we can find solace in the fact that only a prodigiously small percentage of people are this violent/mentally ill. If you are beginning to lose faith in people, remember that the news media only prints one in thousands of stories, and its usually all the stuff that they know will hit you hardest. The conceptions that we take away from our print and TV are more representative of their selections in coverage than they are "objectively" representative of the world around us. I'm not trying to take away from the tragedy here. I think its really sad that it happened, but its also important that we keep stuff like this in perspective. Take care, everyone.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Thats what happens when you close down too many mental institutions around the country, put crazy people in jail, and then let them loose.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
ohmysac said:
Thats what happens when you close down too many mental institutions around the country, put crazy people in jail, and then let them loose.
Safe, civilized society at it's best. The gene pool is becomming muddied and we are seeing the results. Better lock the thread now........ :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts