AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I like that. Artist has such a pleasant conotation.
Out here we call "em @$$#0£€$.

·
Banned
177 Posts

·
Registered
23,546 Posts
It affordable. Me good friend. Grug part of rock club, not stick tribe. Them weak berry pickers.

Sleeve Cartoon Fictional character Font Graphics

·
Registered
8 Posts
Every single firearms forum I'm a member of is getting slammed with these oxygen thieves. Adding to it, many people (myself included) have been hacked and our accounts used to post fake ads. Makes it even worse because they are going after members who have long standing accounts and a lot of positive feedback in the classifieds, so it seems legit.
Nowadays I will only do a Zoom/FaceTime/Teams call with someone and have them show me whatever it is that I'm buying or they have to call me and talk directly to me if I'm selling anything of value.
If there was ever a group of people I have no problem wishing asscancer on, it's these turds.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yep, we had a well known admin and several members accounts get hacked on a Texas Gun forum. One hacked account posted some ammo for sell at a decent price and they had some feedback, an admin chimed in saying the seller was good to go and just bought some ammo from him.

It was a pretty smart scam.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts