AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. I'm looking into starting my first build and found this kit for sale locally all the seller knows for sure is that it came from ak-builder and has the us made chrome lined barrel he says it may be a Bulgarian milled kit but he isn't sure could anyone help

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
"Khyber pass" meaning its a 7.62 rifle with a non original AK74 style folding stock.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Panzer: thank you I had a feeling it was polish but I'm no expert and doubted myself

l4mbr3tt4: ya that is what I meant by khyber pass 7.62 rifle with folding khyber pass style stock

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Nice looking kit, should make a nice build. Hopefully you can get it at a reasonable price. Welcome to the forum.

·
Technical Advisor
16,054 Posts
I fairly complex build for a first time builder. But with a NDS receiver for the triangle folder it is easier. Also assuming the missing parts in the pic are included., trigger guard recoil spring assembly etc.
Likely a $550-$600 kit +/-

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everything included it's all wrapped up in the paper bags near the stock .. I will be using the nds receiver and I also have a local shop who does a fair amount of builds in house that offered help with any trouble I run into

1 - 9 of 9 Posts