AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice. Details?
From what I know, very few of these Polytechs with the Galil type sidefolder made it in before the ban. The rifle is in great shape and obviously has a very low round count. All numbers match and it's unique in that all the numbers are the same (e.g. 777). The rifle is the typical Polytech quality.

·
Premium Member
13,379 Posts
A rare find and a keeper. I saw one for sale last week with carton and all accessories here and the price was reasonable. PolyTech did import some beautiful rifles in their day.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
A rare find and a keeper. I saw one for sale last week with carton and all accessories here and the price was reasonable. PolyTech did import some beautiful rifles in their day.

I had one just like the bottom rifle. Bought it off a well-known, popular, former member. Gun was not as described, got it and it was covered in freckles. After hours of careful use of remoil and a xxx steel wool pad, it ended up looking 100% better. He never copped to the condition even after I posted pics. He was ultimately banned for reasons unknown and I sold that thing after shooting it and finding out the chicom side folder smacked me in the face with every round down the tube. One of the most uncomfortable guns I have ever shot.

·
Premium Member
13,379 Posts
As jagdpanzer would say, that was the Suck...lol
I honestly have a rifle or two that I don't shoot for that kind of reason. Just saving them to sell on a rainy day.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is surprisingly comfortable to shoot, love it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts