AK Rifles banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
Good for them. Ohio has a 2nd Amendment State Sanctuary bill in committee. Maybe we can join in!
This is good, but remember the manlet we have as governor. There is also a bill that was introduced that requires "duty to retreat" instead of stand your ground. Look up these officials, and make damn sure that not only do you spread the word about them, make sure they don't get re-elected.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I doubt it will become law. DeWine is a fucking cuck and will probably veto it. I'm amazed he signed the "stand your ground law". But if this "new southern rebellion" as some are calling it takes off, I'm moving south.
you already have the mullet ,lol

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Nothing good is coming out of this administration. As I personally feel these people took power through illegal means, I'm not too concerned about any "Executive Actions" or Laws the come down from on high.
If you lead legitimately you don't need a fence around your Capital Building. If you steal and election and are worried about people finding out, you build a fence and call in troops.

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
Nothing good is coming out of this administration. As I personally feel these people took power through illegal means, I'm not too concerned about any "Executive Actions" or Laws the come down from on high.
If you lead legitimately you don't need a fence around your Capital Building. If you steal and election and are worried about people finding out, you build a fence and call in troops.
And in case you have not heard, the Military plans on a 60 day "stand down" to check out those in the service presumably to see if they are "loyal" or not. I might be off in my count, but up to the installed Beijing Biden, 12 Soldiers were sent home for having ties with "white supremacy". Several of these infractions that I can remember are: being a member of the NRA, and having a picture on faceburg with a Gadsden flag.
Next thing you know they will be required to take a loyalty test or oath.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
And in case you have not heard, the Military plans on a 60 day "stand down" to check out those in the service presumably to see if they are "loyal" or not. I might be off in my count, but up to the installed Beijing Biden, 12 Soldiers were sent home for having ties with "white supremacy". Several of these infractions that I can remember are: being a member of the NRA, and having a picture on faceburg with a Gadsden flag.
Next thing you know they will be required to take a loyalty test or oath.
My understanding is that it was not going to be sixty straight days, they were doing a "Power Point" presentation (because Power Point is so beloved by Soldiers) and do about a brigade a day at multiple locations within the individual units.
Here's the thing, if someone calls you "Racist" prove you're not. Think about that.
I had a shit heel Private with a bad attitude decide every white person in the Chain of Command was a KKK member. I tried to explain to him that his life here in the Army was no longer his own and he would comply with orders and do what we do and do it to the best of his abilities or BCD and hit the streets.
Well his brain was running 90 mph and he said (And I couldn't have timed this better) "Top, I think you are racist also." In through the door walks my black wife with our Son in her arms.
I threw him out of the Army, not because he couldn't "Hack It", but because that mind set is counter to good order and discipline. With the help of his Squad Leader and his Platoon Sergeant who were both present in my Office when this went down he was on the streets in 90 days..

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
the dems are also proposing a new police agency to root out what boils down to opposition ,hmmm

·
Registered
68 Posts
My understanding is that it was not going to be sixty straight days, they were doing a "Power Point" presentation (because Power Point is so beloved by Soldiers) and do about a brigade a day at multiple locations within the individual units.
Here's the thing, if someone calls you "Racist" prove you're not. Think about that.
I had a shit heel Private with a bad attitude decide every white person in the Chain of Command was a KKK member. I tried to explain to him that his life here in the Army was no longer his own and he would comply with orders and do what we do and do it to the best of his abilities or BCD and hit the streets.
Well his brain was running 90 mph and he said (And I couldn't have timed this better) "Top, I think you are racist also." In through the door walks my black wife with our Son in her arms.
I threw him out of the Army, not because he couldn't "Hack It", but because that mind set is counter to good order and discipline. With the help of his Squad Leader and his Platoon Sergeant who were both present in my Office when this went down he was on the streets in 90 days..
No worries, leftists have already declared interracial marriages racist. That is, if one of the spouses is white, especially the husband. He married a black girl in order to oppress her. Or to show that he's not racist, which only shows that he's racist.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Well the marriage didn't survive back to back to back deployments and schools.
I did however get custody of my Son back when that was rare and I did right by him. I raised him to work hard and have an ethic about his quality of work.
He held a half a dozen jobs in High School and was a "Texas Scholar". He's in his last 200 yds of his MBA with a minor in Accounting and he is on the "Deans List" and the President of his Fraternity.
I'm just saying, if you put the time and love in anyone can raise a good kid, (well with limited exceptions) but it takes some sacrifice. In the end though, you arm them with skills and the battle is theirs to win or lose.
You have to be the example and have strict guidelines for yourself first.

·
Registered
70 Posts
No worries, leftists have already declared interracial marriages racist. That is, if one of the spouses is white, especially the husband. He married a black girl in order to oppress her. Or to show that he's not racist, which only shows that he's racist.
Wow. They better pull every automobile commercial (especially Nissan) and every big tech commercial, off of the air, because that is the new formula for the average American family (An in-command black wife, a subservient white husband, and two children, one tan daghter, and one albino son). And, according to Madison Avenue, all black men are drag queens and/or taking aids medications, all white women are lesbians, and Asian people do not exist.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well the marriage didn't survive back to back to back deployments and schools.
I did however get custody of my Son back when that was rare and I did right by him. I raised him to work hard and have an ethic about his quality of work.
He held a half a dozen jobs in High School and was a "Texas Scholar". He's in his last 200 yds of his MBA with a minor in Accounting and he is on the "Deans List" and the President of his Fraternity.
I'm just saying, if you put the time and love in anyone can raise a good kid, (well with limited exceptions) but it takes some sacrifice. In the end though, you arm them with skills and the battle is theirs to win or lose.
You have to be the example and have strict guidelines for yourself first.
Got it, you're a racist. Success in raising kids is racist.

Reactions: SVDS

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow. They better pull every automobile commercial (especially Nissan) and every big tech commercial, off of the air, because that is the new formula for the average American family (An in-command black wife, a subservient white husband, and two children, one tan daghter, and one albino son). And, according to Madison Avenue, all black men are drag queens and/or taking aids medications, all white women are lesbians, and Asian people do not exist.
Nah, it only works one way.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Got it, you're a racist. Success in raising kids is racist.
Well raising a biracial kid in a red neck small town in Texas isn't without it's challenges.
I remember asking to have him tested for "Gifted and Talented", you would have thought I unzipped and dropped my gentiles on the Thanksgiving table.
I sent him to Kindergarten able to read, write his name and do basic math. I did have to explain to him, Football or not it is not safe for you to run through neighborhoods before the sun was up.
Oddly enough he ended up looking Bobby Bacala from the Soprano's and wants to manage a Bank.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well raising a biracial kid in a red neck small town in Texas isn't without it's challenges.
I remember asking to have him tested for "Gifted and Talented", you would have thought I unzipped and dropped my gentiles on the Thanksgiving table.
I sent him to Kindergarten able to read, write his name and do basic math. I did have to explain to him, Football or not it is not safe for you to run through neighborhoods before the sun was up.
Oddly enough he ended up looking Bobby Bacala from the Soprano's and wants to manage a Bank.
He knows where the money is. Real money, that is :)

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Woke crowd wants Jeep to rename the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee. Can't use Indian names.

Edited: changed cancel culture to woke crowd. I got my leftist names mixed up.

Reactions: SVDS
21 - 40 of 49 Posts