AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9 southern states are proposing a pact to protect the second amendment!!! Tennessee, West Virginia, Georgia, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Oklahoma - WAY TO GO! Interstate Compact on Second Amendment Sactuary; authorize State of MS to enter into with other southern states. House Bill 753 AN ACT TO AUTHORIZE THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI TO ENTER INTO AN INTERSTATE COMPACT WITH SOUTHERN STATES FOR THE PURPOSE OF OPERATING AS SECOND AMENDMENT SANCTUARY STATES; TO ESTABLISH THE INTERSTATE COMMISSION ON SECOND AMENDMENT SANCTUARY AND PRESCRIBE ITS POWERS AND DUTIES; TO EXEMPT CERTAIN FIREARMS, FIREARM ACCESSORIES AND AMMUNITION IN THIS STATE FROM FEDERAL REGULATION; TO DECLARE CERTAIN FEDERAL STATUTES, REGULATIONS, RULES, AND ORDERS UNCONSTITUTIONAL UNDER THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND UNENFORCEABLE IN THIS COMPACT REGION; TO REQUIRE THE ATTORNEYS GENERAL OF COMPACT STATES TO FILE ANY LEGAL ACTION TO PREVENT IMPLEMENTATION OF A FEDERAL STATUTE, REGULATION, RULE OR ORDER THAT VIOLATES THE RIGHTS OF A RESIDENT OF A COMPACT STATE; AND FOR RELATED PURPOSES. LegiScan 23 Mississippi HB753 | 2020 | Regular Session 23 Bill Text (2020-02-10) Interstate Compact on Second Amendment Sactuary; authorize State of MS to enter into with other southern states. [Referred To Interstate Cooperation;Judiciary B]

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I'm really wanting Texas to join.
This Administration is showing just how ugly they can possibly be By avoiding all action on legislating questionable laws by simply calling them Executive action. Sorry it just doesn't work like that.

·
Registered
22,270 Posts
I want to see politician wind-chimes. Sure the sound is lousy and after awhile they start to stink.. but it just looks like so much FREEDOM the thought fills me with delight.

Alternatively we could put them on crosses but lumber is so damn expensive.... :mad:

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Just keep your head down, go all Gray Man on them, slow down and stay low.
By the time the massive wheels of government begin to turn, Biden will be worm food and Harris will be a bad memory.
Any sort of "Executive Order" concerning taking someone's civil rights has to straight to the SCOTUS. It can't work.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I want to see politician wind-chimes. Sure the sound is lousy and after awhile they start to stink.. but it just looks like so much FREEDOM the thought fills me with delight.

Alternatively we could put them on crosses but lumber is so damn expensive.... :mad:
I'm thinking butt-impaled on a red-hot fencing t-post, and then used for target and/or bayonet practice.

Or maybe hung upside down by the feet Mussolini-style, and given the Pinata treatment with baseball bats, hockey sticks, boat oars, and pool cue sticks.

I realize some folks would say "That's terrible.........

.......they deserve much worse", but I'm in a kind, gentle, and forgiving mood right now,so I won't suggest what I think really ought to be done with Marxist scum and other traitor, perverts, and criminals.

·
Registered
22,270 Posts
it depends on what kind of message you want to send and the economy of the moment. If you have time to get creative with one or two of them, by all means get artistic with the guts and goo.

But if you're needing to expedite the elimination of a bunch of these suckers before all manner of unpleasantness washes over your position, sometimes simple is better.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Rope is still cheap.

Buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.

I think of Marxist scum like Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, and the rest of the coterie of Communist criminal clowns. on display in a nice crow cage, and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

·
Registered
932 Posts
it depends on what kind of message you want to send and the economy of the moment. If you have time to get creative with one or two of them, by all means get artistic with the guts and goo.

But if you're needing to expedite the elimination of a bunch of these suckers before all manner of unpleasantness washes over your position, sometimes simple is better.

True that. There is some thing to be said for the minimalistic beauty and efficiency of a couple belt-fed Brownings, a backhoe, and a bulldozer.

·
Registered
523 Posts
It's my opinion that the ruling class ( I refuse to use the term "Elites" as there is nothing elite about them except that they are adept at identifying how to manipulate others to get what they want) are not really believers in whatever system they are pushing. They simply choose a system that most efficiently allows them to control their herd and then they try to sell that system to the population as the cure-all to whatever ills the voters are suffering. Half the time, the ills were created by the same politician presenting himself as the savior. I think most, if not all of the ruling class are in cahoots to drive wedges and create dissension among the proles to more easily manipulate us. So many of the Senators and reps hurl insults at each other on national TV and then go out together after work for drinks and a round of golf. They will not tolerate a unified populace because that reduces their power to manipulate us and they become redundant. Leeches can't stand not being needed.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the fudd in the white house actually told congress either pass my gun control bill as is or i will enact it through executive order

Reactions: Itsnodawayitustabe

·
Registered
195 Posts

Me when the swinging politician does the kick gurgle twitch thing I like:

·
Registered
68 Posts
If the White House’s total confusion over how to get kids back to school-/ while not Irking teachers unions- and confusion over how to help working Americans in other ways wasn’t so apparent....

...Team Sleepy Joe wouldn’t need a couple of Gun Speeches to distract people from their actual problems, and concerns about how their businesses and jobs will survive this onslaught of virus And govt. over control .

It’s not really About guns— at all.
Obama also knew not to “touch a live wire (serious gun legislation) with a million volts”.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts