AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Family contacting me asking if I have extra gear they can use if this BS virus causes issues/panic/lawlessness and who has access to it. Sure I do, just not for your ass lol. I am in Africa for work, that's the funny part no one knows what I really have or where its located. Better change that. Guys at worked asked if I have a pilot license, ya single engine but another co-worked has a twin. Interesting question for the day is if the company we work for would get our asses out of here if things got real bad. Interesting discussion so far today.

·
Super Moderator
25,766 Posts
Go figure. I have been telling close friends and family for a little over 2 months to prepare by having extra food and meds and anything else they think might be needed in case of a quarantine in their area. Some listened, some did not, but as we can all see, its not going to get any better anytime soon.
Good luck man, and hopefully you don't get stuck overseas if we go down the road Italy is going right now.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
My Sister can look out her living room window and Boom, four blacks away, there is the Empire State Building.
She's said all along, "This is nothing to worry about!", "I wont allow guns in my house !" and now I have a transsexual "Nephew."
It's going to be a hell of a ride, they're heading for Utah to ride it out in the snow.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
My Sister can look out her living room window and Boom, four blacks away, there is the Empire State Building.
She's said all along, "This is nothing to worry about!", "I wont allow guns in my house !" and now I have a transsexual "Nephew."
It's going to be a hell of a ride, they're heading for Utah to ride it out in the snow.
A Manhattan liberal heading to rural Utah. They'll never make it due to more than 30 minutes between Starbuck's locations.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Utah is full of preppers.

If its no big deal they should stay where they are at.

I took a care package over to my folks last week.

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
I wonder if Aldi is sold out?

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Getting great chuckles out of folks bitching about how Trump has now ruined their travel plans, where do they get TP/bottled water now that Costco is cleaned out and their stocks are taking a beating.

·
Super Moderator
25,766 Posts
At work today, several of my customers said they may be closing for a few days or weeks. The college was a ghost town as all students now attend class online, and its my guess public schools are next in my area.
If you poke around a bit, the US is one of the countries were the infection rate is doubling every three days. Are you ready for the summer?
1498446881762.jpg

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
At work today, several of my customers said they may be closing for a few days or weeks. The college was a ghost town as all students now attend class online, and its my guess public schools are next in my area.
If you poke around a bit, the US is one of the countries were the infection rate is doubling every three days. Are you ready for the summer?
I was told to prep all my classes for online delivery as well. It is not just folks by you.

My wife told me that at the end of the Soviet Union, people didn't know collapse was even an option until it actually occurred.

best of luck to you all...

·
Registered
21,746 Posts
I heard some asshole coworkers spewing the same "lol we're going to so-and-so's house!!" because that person had a camper and some other stuff. I was able to keep my mouth shut except to quip "forget TP, join the sponge revolution!" nobody heard me or if they did they didn't comment.

Course working at a hospital, I'm pretty likely to get 0wned by the virus, or is it BTFO now? Bah... kids today with their TP and Fortnite...

·
Super Moderator
25,766 Posts
What do those mofos do with all that toilet paper?
Apparently they use it to either make TP soup, or wipe their butts multiple times due to a poor diet from White Castle (sliders), and/or too much fast food.

Reactions: Thrasher

·
Super Moderator
25,766 Posts
I was told to prep all my classes for online delivery as well. It is not just folks by you.

My wife told me that at the end of the Soviet Union, people didn't know collapse was even an option until it actually occurred.

best of luck to you all...
I still think collapse is unlikely at this time, and like I said in the other thread, I'm far more worried about shortages of items that are not being produced and shipped, and stupid panicky people. I think the US will come out of this ok, but its not going to happen right away, and we all know just how patient the public is.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Everyone here already has it including their pets, and the culture shock of freedom may be too much for them to handle but, if they must, I do hear the more liberal areas of SLC are beautiful this time of year. :cool:

1 - 20 of 355 Posts